Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Aria yawns and uses her hand to cover her face. The sun was attacking her eyes and she was too weak to get up. She tries to turn over so she can attempt to get out of bed and close the curtains but someone arm was around her waist securely. She turns in the person arms and is surprise to see the blonde still in her bed. This was the first time the Queen ever stayed in her bed after sex. Usually she would get up and leave. Aria cannot help the smile on her face. She cocks her head to the side with curiosity and watches the vampire sleep.

She was always curious about how the crowned heads didn't burn during daylight. Every vampire at this moment was sleeping away in the dark and here Amelia was sleeping with the bright sun shining on her beautiful skin.

Aria looks closer and then covers her mouth in shock as she looks at the huge hickey on the side of Amelia neck. Her eyes trail down and she finds bite marks and other nail marks. "Fuck me."

"Yes fuck you."

Aria jumps and her eyes move quickly back up to the vampire face to see the gorgeous woman wide awake. "I did all that to you."

Amelia chuckles and pulls Aria closer. "I surely didn't do it."

Aria smiles, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"Why not." Aria asks and the Queen eyes her neck but then looks somewhere else making Aria suspicious. Aria jumps out of bed pulling the sheets with her to cover her naked body and rushes towards a mirror.

"No need to cover yourself honey." Amelia laughs sitting up and resting her hands behind her head.

Aria yelps at what she sees in the mirror. She had love bites and hickeys all over her body. No wonder she was sore. It was even a huge marking on her upper right breast. "Amelia." She whines.

Amelia chuckles and pats the bed. "Come back. I'm cold."

Aria rolls her eyes and Amelia pouts. The human finally gets back into the warm bed and Amelia begins to kiss the bite marks. Aria runs her hand through Amelia hair softly as Amelia tenderly kisses each hickey and bite.

Aria gawks when she finds blood in the vampire hair. "I'm so sorry." She apologizes again. She knew the wound was completely healed from last night. But she had no reason to hit the vampire with the lamp.

Amelia hovers over the human and kisses her deeply. Aria moans into the kiss and Amelia begins to rock her hips. Aria bites her lip and can feel herself getting hot. Aria flips them over and straddles the vampire. Amelia smirks and puts her hand behind her head as she looks up at the human.

"How I'm I able to flip you over." Aria asks curiously.

"I let you." Amelia chuckles. "Don't think for a second you are stronger than me darling."

Aria rolls her eyes and Amelia lifts up to kiss the human again. Aria wraps her legs around the vampire waist as the kiss deepen. Her tongue exploring the other mouth. Amelia moans and tightens her grip on the human. The sheets falls around them and Aria yelps when she is thrown into the wall.  She pulls back from the kiss to catch her breath and Amelia kisses down the human neck.

Aria tightens her grip around the blonde waist so she wouldn't fall. Even though she knew the vampire wouldn't drop her. Amelia smirks into the human neck and then begins to rock her hips. Aria moans and throws her head back into the wall. She hisses in pain but the pleasure quickly takes over when Amelia skilled fingers begin to trail up her thigh.

"Amelia." Aria moans as Amelia finally enters her.

She was so hot.

Amelia smirks when Aria calls out her name. She moves her fingers quicker and hisses when Aria tightens her grip on her hair. She bites down on Aria shoulder and focus on only Aria moans and grunts.