Chapter 18

Knock Knock Knock

I opened my eyes to see Alfie laid across out on the bed with some blanket barley covering his manhood. 

Knock Knock Knock 

I then realised i was naked in Alfie's bed as well, and someone was at the door. Shook Alfie as hard as i could "Wake up i think its your mother!" i said trying to whisper. His eyes shot open and just then the door opened. I grabbed the covers and tried to cover myself as did Alfie."Mum i can explain!" He said looking at me then back at her. "Breakfast is ready!" She said smiling and shut the door. Alfie looked at me confused and shrugged. I stood and wrapped a blanket around me hiding my lady bits. I looked back at Alfie who had a smile on his face "I like your new dress!" He said sarcastically.

I then began to pretend to be a model and walk around in the blanket. We both began to laugh "I have to pee wheres the bathroom?" He point to the door behind me "I will use the hall one." He then stomped over to me still covering his bit and kissed my cheeks and ran down the hall. 

~

We both walked down into the kitchen and sat down next to each other, Alfie's parents sitting across form us. "Mum dad i can explain everything!" Alfie's mom smiled "Dear i raised you, you don't think i didn't know what was going on?" Both of our eyes grew wide. "Alfie when you introduced her the look in your eyes the smile on your face. We could just tell that you both love each other." We looked at each other and we smiled. "I do love her." Alfie said still looking at me. "And i love him." Alfie leaned in and pecked my lips then we parted. "That's so cute." His mother said making me blush.

Then things settled down "So you guys are ok with this?" They looked at each other then back at us and nodded. The bi-gist smile grew on my face and i looked at Alfie who was also smiling. "But keep the sex down and safe." The smile wiped off my face and i looked at the table. "MUM!" Alfie shouted making me giggle a bit.

After breakfast me and Alfie went out shopping. It was amazing because we didn't have to hide here. Alfie held my hand the whole time, gave me piggy back rides, and kissed me in the snow. It was magical i never wanted it to end. But we drove back to the house and walked into a completely dark house. "Hello?" Alfie yelled into the dark house. "Wait here." He told me as he stepped into the house and tenured on the living room light. 

I then stepped in and walked into the living room where Alfie was. He was reading a letter while holding his bottom lip in between his index finger and thumb. "What is it Alfie?" He looked up at me then back at the note "Um nothing." He shoved it in his back pocket. "Alfie we have to talk about these things to make this work." He rolled his eyes "Using my words against me?" I shrugged and smiled. "If you must know its from Zo."

I felt something in my body shift "Did you date her?" He let out a heavy sigh and nodded. "Alfie why did you lie to me about her?" I said with anger in my voice. "You were already upset and i didn't want to tell you about my ex-fiance an-" I cut him off "fiance?" He nodded. "THE FUCK ALFIE! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" he bit his bottom lip "Will you forgive me?" I shrugged. "I don't know." He walked over and grabbed one of my fingers with his.

"Can i make it up to you?" he said pouting. "Alfie sex cant make up for this." I said not really meaning what i was saying. "Can i try?" I bit my lip not answering. Then Alfie tilted my chin and and he looked in my eyes. He slowly brought his lips down to mine and gently but with passion. I felt his tongue glide across my lower lip asking for an entrance which i granted. I felt his hands on butt as he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his body. 

He walked us into the room and sat me on the bed. He tugged my shirt over my head and removed my jeans. He then brought his lips to mine again while he unhooked my bra. He then pushed me back so i was laying on the bed. He slipped his hand into my underwear and started to rub. I bit my lips due to a mix of pain from yesterday and pleasure. "ALFIE!" I screamed and i could feel him smirk into our kiss. Then he moved his lips to my sweet spot nibbling and licking. His hands to my breast roughly massaging. "Alfie I'm close!" i said out of breath.

He rubbed faster and dipped his middle finger into me. I reached up and clawed at his back as i felt a knot form in my stomach. "Let go." that was all I need to hear. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my vision when white. I could hear my screams fill the room as Alfie road out my high. I finally came to and Alfie removed his finger and looked at me "Am i forgiven?" I nodded unable to speak. He rolled over next to me and pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. "I never meant to hurt you."