Chapter 10

“You what?”

Alfie looked at me with a scary serious face. "I love you." I thought i would never hear those words from anyone ever. I never thought someone who knew about my step father would love me. I thought i was the most unlovable person to live, but i guess I'm not. A smile spread across my face "Alfie I lo-" Alfie pressed his index finger to my lips stopping me from speaking. "I don't want you saying it."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and shook my head. "But Alfie i-" He shook his head no looked at me in the eyes. "Look its just i feel like you might be to young to know what love really is." I grabbed his hands. "Then tell me Alfie!" He shook his head no again "I cant just tell you, its something you know." I shook my head no again. "Alfie you never had a problem with my age before?"

He sighed heavily and griped my hands tightly. "Ave this is...this is just different, alright?" I wanted to protest but i couldn't. I nodded and Alfie kissed my forehead then pulled me into his arms. Maybe Alfie was right, i couldn't put it into words. But i thought that's what love was. How did he know what love felt like?

"I'm gonna order a pizza ok?" I was brought out of my thoughts as Alfie released me from his arms. I nodded and he reached over to the floor and dialed some numbers. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I oddly enough could hear music outside the door. I oped the door to find Alfie dancing and singing alone to one direction. I watched as he danced around the back facing me. "Nice moves." I said startling Alfie.

He tuned and looked at me with wide eyes "I..um..." I started laughing and walked over to him and started dancing around him to the beat. Then he started dancing with me "TEEN AGE KICKS YEAH, TEENAGE KICKS RIGHT THOUGHT THE NIGHT!" We both shouted at the same time. After the song was over we were both huffing for breath tyring to recover. 

 We both caught our breath and looked at each other. "Ave you know i didn't mean what i said about your age earlier." I laughed a little."Its ok." He walked over and scoped me up and kissed me. Then the door bell rang and he drooped me on the floor. He looked back at me then the door then back at me. Almost like he was contemplating helping me up. I started to laugh "get the pizza." i said and he rushed to the door.He paid the man and put the pizza on the bed and pulled a piece out. "Do you think maybe i could get  a table, chairs, and possibly a TV?" Alfie laughed. "Of course!"

I nodded and grabbed some pizza as well. We stuffed our faces and talked all day till the sun set. Alfie was putting his hat and glasses on and i kissed his nose. "You are such a cutie pie!" i said and he laughed. "Don't say that, I'm a man!" I laughed and pulled him by his shirt and pressed his lips to mine. When we pulled apart i kissed his nose again. "Yea but you love me, bye cutie pie!" He laughed and smiled and opened the door and walked out. I shut the door behind him and decide to go to bed early.

~

A few days have passed and everything is great. Tod has left me alone and so have everybody at school. But Dedra hasn't been at school at all since i called her out. I kinda felt bad and wanted to apologize to her. But other than that was was good. I would walk into English, Alfie would smile at me, glance at me while he was speaking. I think the only down side was when girls would fall all over him.

It was a problem it was just a annoyance. They would wear short shorts, deep V's, even extra high heels, just to look older to impress him. But i could tell he was not even aware to their attempts, which i found extremely funny. He had no idea that the girls wanted him so bad. I think it's because hes not into the whole slutty dress thing, he was a little turned off by it really.

But today school was coming to a close, so i wanted to see if Alfie want to come over to the apartment tonight. After class i walked up to his desk "Mr.Deyes do you think you could give me some tutoring?" Then Hana walked up next to me. "I'm sorry Avery i have to tutor Hana tonight. Maybe some other time." He opened the bag he carried around and started shuffling though it. "Dang it! i left me curriculum book at my apartment, Hana would you like to come over s-" I cut him off.

"Mr.Deyes i think-" He then cut me off. "Ms.Knight can i see you outside the room." I looked at him and he had stern face. I let him lead me out the room. When we got out he looked around to see if anyone was coming. "Baby what are you doing?" I rolled my eyes. "Your taking her to your place to tutor her!" I said. He got a questioning look on his face "Look I'm just not comfortable with it!" He placed his hands on my arms "Why? Do you not trust me?" I rolled my eyes "Its not you i don't trust, its her."

He laughed "Hana is a good kid!" I let a vary sarcastic laugh "Hana is in there wearing six inch heels, short shorts, and a V neck as deep as the grand canyon!" His eyes got big "Look I'm sorry I'm just annoyed alright?" He moved his hand to face and ran his thumb across my lips. "Why don't you come along just to make sure we are 'safe'" He said laughing a little. I nodded in approval.

I didn't want to seem like clingy girlfriend but i had to with Hana around. She was a bright red head with triple D's and tiny body. I wont call her a whore, but i wouldn't rule it out. We walked back in to see Hana sitting at his desk fixing her nails. She looked up and her bright green eyes sparked when she saw Alfie "Ready to go?" She said. Alfie looked at me then back at Hana "Yep lets go."

~

The drive over Hana and Alfie talked the whole car ride over. I sat in the backseat listening to their conversation. "So what girl do you, how do you Brits say 'fancy' at school?" He smiled and looked at the rear view mirror "Nobody." I smiled knowing the truth. The rest of the way it was boring just stupid things like movies and food. We pulled up to his apartment and walked in. We sat on opposite sides of the couch saving a seat in the middle for Alfie. 

He brought his book in and sat it on the coffee table. He flipped though the pages and started explaining things to Hana. I was growing board so i said i had to use the toilet. I got up and walked into the bathroom and started looking though his medicine cabinet. It was full of the normal stuff like Advil, ibuprofen, condoms. Condoms? Why was this in there? I put the box back where i found it and i would ask him later.

I opened the door to hear weird noises coming from the living room. I tip toed into the living room and looked around the corner to see Hana on top of Alfie piratically eating his face. I tuned the corner to see Alfie had his hands up "AL- Mr.Deyes?" Hana raised her head and looked at me. "I think i should go." I said and grabbed my things and started out the door. Then i felt someone grab my hand and i dropped my things, it was Alfie.

"I didn't touch her." I rolled my eyes. I looked to see Hana in the door way with her shirt hanging off her shoulder. "Not now shes watching asshole!" I whispered. "Um no Mr.Deyes i think ill go home! See you tomorrow!" i said loudly. Then looked in his eyes again and i felt tears hit the brim of my eyes. I gathered my things off the ground and piratically ran away.

I know Alfie didn't touch here, but he didn't stop her. He didn't push her off, tell her no, or anything! He didn't even try! I ran to my apartment and sat on the bed and almost started to cry, but i didn't. I knew i was probably over reacting to this, but i wanted him to try. I mean if i wasn't there would he have just held his hands up while they had sex? Then i heard a knock on the door.