Chapter 13

I stayed up all night waiting for him to show up, but he didn't. The boys slept in the bad and i sat right below the window looking at the door, waiting for it to open. I watched the light in the room dim and brighten again. I got up hardly able to use my legs from them falling asleep some time during the night, an woke up the boys. I let them barrow some of Alfie cloths, which were one size to big. I also slipped on one of his shits with his sent still lingering on it. I just wanted to know where he went.

We walked to school, the boys unusually quieter than normal. We walked in and parted ways. I slept in almost  every class that day. But i ran to English so i could see Alfie and ask why he left. But i ran in and was greeted by middle aged woman. I walked up to her desk and smiled "Um where is Mr.Deyes?" She smiled back "He will be out all week." I nodded and took my seat. Where was he? And why did he leave?

Class was soon over and i met the boys outside. "I didn't see Alfie today." Jayden said. "Yea I'm...i don't know where he went." They both were quite. I looked at the ground and walked ahead of them so they wouldn't see me cry. I hit something hard and i looked up. "Avery?" It was no other than Dedra. I felt a hand grab the back of my shirt i looked to see Adain. "Don't fucking touch her!" He growled at her. Her eyes looked at him then back at me. "Avery. I'm sorry." She whispered.

I shook my head not believing what she was saying. "What?" i said need clarification. She smiled "Avery I'm sorry how i treated you!" I wasn't sure if i could believe her or not. "Um thank you?" I said. She laughed "Avery i really am sorry! In fact would you like to come to a party I'm throwing on Saturday? The twins can come too!" She looked back at them a waved. "Um we'll think about it." She nodded and smiled then walked past us.

Why was she being nice to me all of a sudden? It was really creepy to be honest. We walked home and the boys sat on the floor and started their homework. I sat with them and did the same. "Are we going?" I looked at Jayden. "Do you want to?" I said looking at both of them. Adain shrugged and Jayden nodded. "Only because Trisha is going!" Adain said. I looked over at Jayden and he punched Adain in the arm. "Trish with the blue hair?" I said with a smile. He blushed and nodded while trying to hid his face. 

It was so cute that he had a crush. But it made me think of Alfie, where the hell was he? I stood up to get some water and walked past the window, but i stopped. I looked out to see the car outside again. I didn't even hesitate i ran out the door and down to the street and ran for the car. The driver saw me and drove off. I was in the street and it nearly hit me. I sad, mad, and a little scared. I want to know what they wanted. "SIS!" I turned to see Adian and Jayden behind me looking at me. I looked back where the car had went and back at them. 

"It was nothing guys go inside!" I said trying to sound calm. I waled past them back to the room and they followed behind me. "Avery what happened?" I looked at Adain "Nothing. Are you hungry? What some take out?" I said opening the menu for some Chinese place. "Avery we know Alfie's gone and-" I threw the menu on the ground and put a hand over my face. "I'm sorry." Jayden said. "Look boys I'm fine, alright. just order some food" I walked into the bathroom as on the floor and started crying. 

I didn't want to brake down but it was happening. The one person i thought loved me abandoned me. I just want it to be for a good reason, nothing bad. And I know it probably wasn't my fault, but it felt like it. Because no one ready to love a problematic kid, and that's all i am. I bet he never had a problem before me. This was all my fault, i and cant fix it. 

I felt my eyes start to burn due to the overwhelming tears running down my face. I wiped them away and stood up. I walked out to see Adain and Jayden sitting on the bed talking. "You ok?" Adain asked. I nodded and they walked over and gave hug at the same time. "You know we're here for you sis. Anything you need just ask." I squeezed them tighter. "I love you guys." They squeezed me tight and i squeaked "Love you too sis" they said in unison.

Important A/N: This is my last week of school and i have finals. I also have in inbox full of OneShot request. So this might not get updated till next Sunday/Monday. But after that i can update almost Evey day! So YAY! Leave me a comment of how you like the story so far! See you soon!x