Chapter 15

"Alfie?" I felt my heart rate pick up suddenly. It felt as if time stood still as i took in situation at hand. He looked me up and down and looked at my face. He then tried to pressed his lips to mine. I grabbed his shoulders and held him back from me."No." i said he looked confused "What?" he said. I backed away a few steps "You are not going to hurt me again!" I said and dashed in and unknown direction. "AVERY WAIT!" i heard him yell. I picked up the pace and ran as fast as i could. But due to mu drunken state i fell flat on my face.

I looked to see him running towards me in a panic. "NO!" I yelled trying to stand back up. But he piratically picked me up and put me on my feet. "Don't run you are going to hurt yourself!" I pushed him away from me. "I cant hurt myself anymore than you've hurt me!" He walked closer "Ave I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes "Don't fucking ave me!" He held his hands up in defense. "Look I'm sorry but can we talk about this?" I shook my head. "Alfie i..i don't think i can handle this." He placed both his hands on his neck. "Do you know what it felt like when you left? I felt this piece of me...disappear."

He looked up at me. I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks "I've been waiting for you, every single night. I looked at that door and waited for it to open, but you didn't show up! I waited for you Alfie! I realised nothing can feel or be as good as loving you!" His hands realised from his neck. "You cant love me." I nodded. "Alfie i cant get up in the morning or sleep at night. Everyday you were gone i died a little waiting for you. Alfie i can not function unless you are with me. Alfie i love you."

I watched as he walked closer to me and looked down into my eyes. "I'm sorry for leaving." He said with a little sniff. "Alfie don't cry." i said wiping the tear off his cheek. He smiled and lightly grabbed my chin. He looked down at my lips as he wiped his thumb across my bottom lip. "I love you." He said looking into my eyes.

He slowly started closing the space between us and our lips met. It was like our first kiss all over again. I wanted to pull away, i knew he hurt me but i couldn't. I felt my heart race and fireworks in my stomach. I could feel all the pieces i had been missing just came washing back into me. But i started to feel something else. I pushed Alfie away and ran around the corner and threw up. "I thin we should get you home." He said.

~

I woke up with the sun hitting my face and what felt like a body under me. I opened my eyes to find i was in Alfie's bedroom, laying on top of him of course. I lifted my head to find i drooled on his chest and he drooled down the side of his face. I kissed the tip of his chin and i felt him lightly claw at the small of my back where his hand rested. "Alfie wake up." I said pushing off of him and resting on one arm. I looked down to see his cute stubble and red eyes. He smiled up at me "Your hair tickles!" he said. I leaned down and kissed his cheek "You stubble is prickly! But i like it so keep it!" I said smiling down at him. 

He grabbed my hips and placed me next to him. It was then that i realised i was in just my underwear. "Alfie what happened to my clothes?" I asked and Alfie smiled "You told me you were getting hot. So you striped down and crawled into bed. It was cute watching you get stuck in your shirt!". God i was such a loser I said as i slapped my hand on my face. "It was cute trust me!" he said removing my hand from my face.

I looked at him then down at the sheets on the bed. "Alfie why did you go?" i asked. He looked down and i could see his jaw tense. "At first i was looking for the stalker. It just pissed me off so much that someone wasn't to take me away from you, i couldn't handle it." He took a deep breath to calm himself down. "But it tenured into a way for me just relax for a little, without stress." I felt a little hurt that i guess i was stressing him. "But i came back. I couldn't keep going with you. It wasn't right, i need you."

I smiled and placed a hand on his cheek "Alfie i need you too." He grabbed my hand kissed the back of it. "Just don't leave like that again." He smiled and nodded. He then yanked my arm causing me to roll into him. I missed his warmth and sent, i felt at home. "I guess this is the best time to tell you then." He said holding me tight and close "Your not going away are you?" I said sighing heavily. "No. Next month for Christmas we are going to Brighton!" I smiled into his chest and placed a kiss on his collar bone "really!" He kissed the top of my head "Yea."

"Does your mom know?" I asked out of curiosity. "No. I don't think i can tell her. Ave I'm sorry i-" I cut him off my lifting my head up and straddling him "Its fine!" i smiled. He looked up at me and put on a toothy smile. "What?" I asked smiling back. "I never thought having someone close could feel so good." I kissed the tip of his nose "Me either." We looked at each other smiling for who knows how long. Then i started laughing "What is it?" he asked. I looked down at him "I don't know I'm just...happy!" i said.