Chapter 2

Its been a week since the first day of school and its getting worst than ever. Seeing Tod with Dedra everyday, the touche kids tormenting me, and its only been a week and i already have a D in English. I had a D because i couldn't focus on what Mr.Deyes was talking about, because i was focused on what he looked like. Mr.Deyes was so handsome i would just daydream about our lives together. as creepy as that sounds i even looked him up on the facebook. Hes first name is Alfie which is so cute and fits him perfectly and hes from England as i suspected by his accent. I also found out hes pretty much like me. He loved writing and spending time on the Internet. It was weird i felt like i knew him even though i haven't even gotten up the courage to raise my hand in class.

But i wasn't the only one who took interested in Mr.Deyes. Almost Evey girl in school drooled over Mr.Deyes, including Dedra. Tod came over my house the other night and told me how all Dedra talks about in Mr.Deyes. He said he was getting tired of her and all her shit. He also apologised for letting her treat me like she does. But i understood he has to do it to stay popular, and i didn't want to drag him down with me.

Anyway it was that time of day again, English. I went and say down in my normal spot and looked up to see Mr.Deyes at his computer. He looked at me and smiled "Hello Avery," He said in that adorable British accent. I smiled and waved back. I focused down at my hands but i could still feel him looking at me. Then the bell rang and he stood up with a pile of papers in his hand. "Hello class i-" He was cut off by Dedra. "Hello Mr.Deyes!" She said trying to sound seductive. He nodded ignored her and continued on. "I graded your papers." He then started laying paper on others desk and mine was last. He laid it down but didn't remove his hand. I looked down to see an A+ along with see me after class. I looked up at him and nodded.

After sixty minuets of not listening again the bell rang. I stood and gathered all my stuff but didn't leave as instructed. I sat back down and waited for everybody to leave. Tod gave me and smile and was then drug out by Dedra. Soon the room was empty and i was left sitting at my desk and Mr.Deyes was clearing the chalk board. He stopped and wiped the residue on his pants and sat at the desk next to me.

"Avery we need to talk about your grades." I focused on my hands not wanting to look at his face. "Avery look at me." Fuck. I slowly rose my head and looked at him and smile. "There's that pretty face." I blushed and looked back down. "Avery i have a question." I focused back on his face trying not to drool. "We both know your grades are well shitty. But you writing is magnificent, the best I've seen for someone your age." I smiled even bigger knowing he liked your writing. "Thank you Mr.Deyes!" He shot you a smile back but looked at the floor.

"Knowing this i know you can do better than what you are. Do you need any help like torturing or anything." I almost jumped out of my seat when he mentioned it. That would mean one on one with Mr.Deyes. But i tried to play it cool. "That would be great!" He smiled and nodded "When should we start?" He asked. Just then a bang came from the door and i saw Aidan and Jayden signaling me to hurry. I stood and looked at Mr.Deyes "Um i have to go! ill come in tomorrow morning a-" He cut me off. "How about you schedule for after school tomorrow. We can get more done then." I nodded and ran out the door.