Chapter 11

I walked over and opened the door to show Alfie, with Lilly's in his hand. "What?" I said looking at him. "Can i come in?" I rolled my eyes and let him in. He walked to the middle of the room and turned and looked at me. "I didn't touch her!" I walked up and grabbed the flowers "You didn't stop her either." He threw his arms in the air. "If i i touch her i get sued for harassment!" i shrugged "I don't know anymore." i heard Alfie's foot steps behind me and turn me around by my hips.

"Look I'm sorry alright! I wont tutor her anymore!" I grabbed his wrist and pushed his hands away. "Its not that!" I said trying to walk away, only to have Alfie spin me back around. "What have i told you? We have to talk to make it this work!" I took a deep breath. "The truth is I'm scared." He tiled his head to the side in confusion. "I'm scared you'll leave me for one of them." He shook his head no.

"I love you! Nobody else." He pressed his forehead to mine "I love you" he rubbed the tips of our noses together making me giggle. "Alright! I forgive you!" I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed it so our lips could meet. He broke the kiss and started leaving little kisses around my mouth, making me laugh. "Alfie stop it!" He smiled "Now that you are in a good mood i want to know-" Then there was a knock at the door. I looked at Alfie and he pointed at the bathroom. I scurried to the bathroom and shut the door. I put my ear up to the door, but couldn't hear what they said. It sounded like adults off of Charlie Brown have a conversation.

A few seconds later i heard the door shut and Alfie opened the bathroom door. "Who was it?" i asked a little worried. "The landlord come for the rent, that's all!' I smiled. "What did you want to tell me?" He smiled extra big "Now that you are in a good mood i want to know that I'm going a teacher thing this weekend, so I'm sorry you are gonna be alone for a while."

I let a heavy sigh. "BUT BABY!" i said shifting from floor to foot making Alfie laugh. "I cant help it! You just have to be good alright?" I gave up and threw my head back "Fine!".

~

Today Alfie was leaving for the weekend and i wasn't t really worried. I walked into the class room and saw Alfie wasn't there, some older guy was. I sat at my desk and watched as everyone rolled in. Class started and the older man introduced himself, but i wasn't paying attention. I was really worried where Alfie was. Without thinking i raised my hand "Do you know where Mr.Deyes is?" The older man smiled "In  principals Greens office." I nodded. 

Why was he in Mr.Greens office? I pushed in aside and tried to listen but failed like always in this class. As soon as the bell rang i took the long way out and walked past Principals green office. I could hear them talking. "Alright i will give you the befit of the doubt." The i heard chair squeak and Alfie walked out.

He had a mix of  and anger on his face. He looked at me then the ground and walked out. I followed him till he got to the car. "What happened in there?" He looked over to principle Green standing on the school steps looking at us. "I will check your paper on Monday." He huffed out and got in his car. "Meet me at the apartment." He said not looking at me.

I walked away heading to the apartment. Why was he so upset? I almost ran back there and opened the door to find Alfie sitting on the bed his elbows on his knees, hands over his face. "Alfie what happened? Did you get fired?" He removed his hands "No." I walked over and sat next to placing a hand on his back and rubbing up and down his spine. "Then whats wrong?" He took a deep breath and held both my hands looking into my eyes.

"Somebody knows." I froze in place. I felt my stomach start to burn and all the heat flushed out of my body. "Ave?" Alfie said cupping my face. I snapped back and looked him "You don't look to good, lay down." I nodded and laid flat on my back facing the ceiling. Alfie laid on his side and wrapped on arm around me and rubbed my side. "Alfie I'm sorry." 

He let out a heavy sigh "Quit saying yo'ur sorry. Evenings going to be ok." I felt tears start to from in my eyes. "But what if it doesn't? What if they take you away." Then the first tear started to slide down the side of my face. "Ave i don't know what to tell you." I pushed him off of me. "Tell me its going to be ok! Tell me you wont leave me!" I said louder then normal.

"Ave i could tell you that. But if it does happen I don't want to say i lied to you." I sat up and pulled my legs into my chest. "I hate this so much!" Alfie wrapped one arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "I do too." I let go of my legs and looked at Alfie. "Do you know who knows? Maybe we could talk to them?" He shook his head no. "We need to find out!" He let go of me and held his hands up "No! I was told they knew about a relationship with a student! I don't want drag you into this!" I grabbed one of hands and pulled in down "To late I'm in this!"

He pulled my arm back so my lips collided with his. I could feel him trying to kiss away the guilt, trying to make me back down. He moved his face away "Please don't." He breathed out. I was hesitant because i want to try to convince this person, but i nodded. I could see relief wash over Alfie "Thank you babe." He pecked my lips one more time. 

"Now i want to to stay in the house all weekend, understand?" I nodded. He got up and pecked my lips and put on the glasses and hat. "I love you and will see you Monday!" I waved and he shut the door behind him. I laid back on the bed the whole room was quite for once you could hear a needle hit the floor. Then it hit me i was going to alone all weekend. super.