Chapter 17

The drive over to the house was full of conversation between Alfie and his mom. It was so cute that he was so happy to see her. We finally pulled up to see a man outside "DAD!" Alfie yelled and ran over and gave him a hug as well. I stepped out of the car and walked over "Hello Mr.Deyes!" I said giving him a hug "Nonsense call me Nick." I smiled and nodded "Its nice to meet you Nick!" Then i felt Alfie's hand on the small of my back "Lets get inside!" He said looking down at me. Nick walked up to the door "You know ALFIE its nice to have you back." She said facing the door. Alfie looked at him weird "Are you ok dad?". Then door opened to show it was dark inside, Alfie walked in anyway.

"SURPRISE!" Then all these people jumped out. Alfie ran in and hugged a blond by which I've seen before, Marcus. I walked in and all eyes settled on me and the room got quite. Alfie noticed and gestured towards me "That is Avery, my friend." They all gave me a little wave and i did the same. I looked at and open chair and sat down. I watched as every person in the room walked up and hugged Alfie. He was so happy seeing all his friends, what was he so nerves about. 

Then a tiny girl walked in the room and the room fell quite again. "Alf." She said just standing there. I reorganized her from the picture his cousin Tiffany. "Zo" He said eyes still glued to her. Zo? I thought her name was Tiffany? "So hows America?" she asked with sight annoyance in her voice. "Its a nice place." Alfie said trying to the cut the conversation. "Are you dating anyone new?" She asked looking back at me. "If i am its none of your business." He said with annoyance in his voice now.

She nodded then she left slamming the door behind her. The room was still quite and Alfie turned and looked at me. I looked right at the floor and stood "Can i ask where the restroom is?" The whole room pointed down the hall and i walked in the direction. "Ave wait!" i head Alfie say and i picked up the pace and shut the door behind me. "Let me explain." He was yell whispering though the door. "we'll talk about it later." I said thought the door. Then i heard his foot steps disappear down the hall. I soon opened the door and spread out. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table listening to the others in the next room over chat.

Then the chair next to me was filled by Marcus. "I know who you are." I looked up at him "What do you mean?". He let out a heavy sigh "Alfie trust me with you guys secret. I know your his student and you guys are together." My eyes widened "And your ok with it?". He took a deep breath "I'm not but i am. We all know its wrong but we also know Alfie loves you, and from what he tells me he you love him too." I nodded "I do." Then a smile spared on my lips. "If you love him you will go in there and be with him." I nodded "Thank you Marcus." He smiled "No problem." Then i pulled him into a hug and walked into the room full of people.

~

Sam was the last out door because he was looking for his shoe. I hugged him then Alfie and he walked down the street. Alfie shut the door and his mother walked over "We know you just got back but we have a meeting to run to, well be back in a few hours." Alfie nodded and hugged his mom and dad as they left. He shut the door and looked at me "I'm so happy you met all my friends!". He scooped me up in his arm and walked me into the kitchen ad sat me on the counter. He then pecked my lips.

He tried to part but grabbed his shirt pulling him back to me. I then connected our lips kissing him roughly and full of passion. It didn't take long for him to catch my drift and he kissed back. I pulled my head back and looked into his that were now darker and clouded with lust. "Alfie i want to have sex." I said boldly and without regrets. "Are you sure?" I nodded and we both smiled. He pulled me closer and i wrapped my legs around his body as he carried me to a room.

He broke our kiss "This is my room just FYI" I nodded and connected our lips again. He leaned over placing me on the soft bed then stood in front of me. I sat up and tugged at his shirt which he quickly removed. While he was doing that i undid his belt and tugged at his pants. He looked down at me and smiled. He backed away and pulled down his jeans which reviled his jack wills and very visible erection.

"This is what you do to me." He said smiling. He walked back over and leaned in and kissed my lips then moved to my neck finding my sweet spot. i grabbed his shoulders pushing him away slightly. I then pulled my shirt over my head and shimmed out of my jeans to revile my grey bra and black bottoms. He smiled and giggles "You so cute." I giggled and we went back to kissing i felt him reach around my back and undo my bar. I slipped it down my arms and Alfie looked down "You so beautiful." I felt blood rush to my face causing me smile.

He pushed me back so i was now laying below him. I felt on of his hands cup my barest causing me to jump a little. He came down and started at my sweet spot again while he massaged my breast. "Alfie." Was the only word i could mutter. I felt his hand leave my breast and slide down my stomach to the wait band of my panties. 

I felt his cold hands slid down in to my waist band and started rubbing at my clit. My mouth hung open due to the pleasure i was feeling. "I need to hear you." Alfie whispered into my ear. I let out a loud moan which made Alfie rub faster. "I love hearing your screams." He said encouraging me my scream which i did. Then i felt one finger slip into me and started clawing at his back. "God your tight." he said pumping faster into me.

I was close to the end when Alfie pulled his fingers out. He then slipped my panties all the way off. Then i felt a sure of confidence and flipped us both over so i was on top. "What are you doing?" Alfie asked as i yanked his boxer briefs off. I looked down at his member which was much larger than i thought. I looked up into his eyes "I want to take of you." I said moving down so i was sitting off to the side. "You don't have to." He said grabbing my wrist before i could take him in my hands. "I want to." I said smiling. He let go of my hand and i connected my hand with his member.

I moved my hands slowly up and down watching his face to see if i was doing this right. "Avery" he moaned out grabbing the sheet. I pulled my hand back "Did i hurt you?" I asked placing a hand on his stomach. "No. it felt amazing." I giggled to myself and started rubbing again this time a little faster. I watched he closed his eyes and bit his lower lip trying to keep it all together. I go faster making him moan my name. I watch as he started so sweat and he started to whimper. I then let him go and he sat up.

he started to kiss me again while he reached in the side table and pulled out a condom. I head a rip then he slid it on on his member. Then he gently flipped up so he was on top and hovered over me "Are you sure, we can stop now?" I shook my head no "Alfie i want to have sex with you." He nodded and lined himself up with my entrance. Then i felt him slowly start push into me "Fuck" Alfie's said barley above a whisper. 

He was soon all the way in me and gave me time to adjust. "Thrust." was the only thing i could say. He dropped so he was on his forearms and started moving. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me with every thrust. Alfie connected our lips muffling our screams. "I'm close" Alfie said braking our kiss. He shut his eyes and his mouth hung open above mine. "On the count of three" I said feeling my end fast approaching.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my nails ran down Alfie's back.  Alfie screamed my name when hit his high. I could feel him get slower and slower and he then pulled out of me. He pressed his lips to mine and rolled over beside me. He reached down and pulled the condom off wrapped it in tissue and threw it in the bin. "That was amazing baby." He said out of breath. I nodded and rolled over and he pulled me into his arms rubbing his fingers up and down my back. "I love you." i said looking up at him " i love you too." he said as we drifted off the sleep.