Chapter Nine.

Dear Lauren,
     I believe it's safe to say I am completely and utterly in love with you.
    It hurts me to know all these guys are going around, hurting you, and I just bite my tounge. God Lauren don't you see? I am in love with you.
   Lauren just figure it out already.
I, Karla Camila Cabello, am in love with you.
You won't love me back. I'm not your type. I don't have a dick.

I tried Lauren. I tried to get over you and move on. You're the first thing I think of once I actually wake up and you keep me up at night with the thought of you. You're like a plague but I don't want the antidote. Just give me a chance. I promise I'll treat you well. Please give me a chance Lauren.

I can't do this. The automatic thought that everyone is straight. Why does my family do this? "Look she's blushing. Who is he?" It's not a he. It's a girl. A beautiful girl who I would do anything for. I would fight anyone for you. I'd thrown my life on the line for you. But I'm a "good friend". That's fine. At least you know my name.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I want to tell you how in love I am with you. I'm so afraid of losing you. Why can't you fucking love me?

You know what? Fuck you. I don't love you anymore.

That's a lie. I love you more then anyone ever will.

Baby talk a walk with me
Come be my serenity
I'll never let you go
Let me become your home

My favorite color is your eyes.

If you ranted to me about the difference between wide rule and college rule.

JUST FUCKING LOVE ME JAUREGUI