Chapter Six.

Dear Lauren Michelle Jauregui,
You got me laughing while I sing you got me smiling in my sleep. I'm so in love with you. You said no body has to know, give it time to grow, and take it slow.
Lauren you're my moon. The moon provides light through the dark. The moon is a guardian angle that keeps the bad away. I couldn't be more happy to say you're my moon.
-
"Karla Camila. Get your shit packed before I hit you with my shoe," my mother calls.

Packing is so boring.

"Mami I don't want to! Can't you do it for me?" I ask still on my phone.

"Come on Cabello. Let's get you packed," I hear the familiar raspy sweet voice.

"Hey Laur!" I say trying to mask my excitement.

"Phone. In my hand," Lauren says.

"Ugh you're a pain," I groan and drop it into her hands.

"Yeah but you love me," she smirks.

In more ways then you know.
-
"Okay. We're done. I'll see you later Cabello. Don't die in the process," she calls walking out the front door.

"Will do Jauregui. Keep Dinah in check while I'm gone," I say with a smile and she turns the corner of the street.

Chancho: Dinah!!
Yoncé: Camila!!
Chancho: Lauren will be the death of me.
Yoncé: did you tell her?
Chancho: you're funny
Chancho: I fell flat on my face for her
Yoncé: I feel
Chancho: so how are you and Siope
Yoncé: still not mine
Chancho: you'll get him some day babes
Yoncé: I better.
Shit. Gtg. Baby sitting
Chancho: baby sitting isn't sitting on children Dinah
Yoncé: ha ha you're so funny
-
I'm in love with you but I'm too afraid of your reaction. I won't make a move until I'm sure you won't hurt me.

A/N
Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I'm really curious on your opinions. Please vote and comment.

Also I'm stalling packing even though I have to leave tomorrow. Bleh kill me.

Love you guys! Have a great day xx