Chapter Three.

*TRIGGER WARNING. This chapter contains content that may be triggering to some readers. Harsh language is used*

"Lauren," I call. I can't anything but darkness.

"Laur-"

"Shush. Your little girl toy could never want you," a voice hisses.

Not all dreams are beautiful.
--
I didn't see you at lunch. I hope you're okay.
--
"Mimi, are you okay?" Sofi asks. As she does, the simple question shatters my wall.

I run to my room pacing the floor the second I reach it. I text Dinah knowing she'll calm me down. My phone rings and by this time I'm sobbing. I didn't check the caller ID.

"Camz what's wrong?"

Her.

"I-um.. I,"

She caught me off guard.

"Camzi.. Babe,"

I cry harder at the nickname.

"Stay where you are. I'm coming to see you," she says.

"No. I'm just worked up over finals. I'm fine seriously Lo. I'm good," I say with a shaky breath.

"Well I'm coming to help you study. Either way I'm leaving now," Lauren says and hangs up.

10 minutes to look presentable

I run around. Hoping and praying I'll look decent.

Thirty minutes pass: no sign of Lauren

Where is she? The walk is only a few minutes.

She hates you. She doesn't want to help your pathetic ass.

I grab my guitar and strum lightly.

"She's like cold coffee in the morning

I'm drunk off last nights whiskey and Coke

She'll make me shiver without warning

Make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke

And you can stay with me forever

Or you can stay with me for now"

"Your voice is beautiful," I hear from the door way.

Her raspy voice is the perfect balance of deep yet soft. Raspy yet sweet.

I blush profusely and use my hair as a curtain, "thank you," I mumble as I put my guitar back away.

"I've got ice cream and redbox," Lauren says knowing how to cheer me up.

"Thank you," I say. We squeeze onto my twin size bed and pop the DVD into the computer. There isn't much space but I wouldn't change it for the world.
--
We ended up falling asleep on accident but was rudely awakened by a phone call from Dinah.

"Mila are you okay?!" She practically screams down the phone.

"Yeah," I grumble, sleep evident in my voice.

"Oh shit sorry chanch. I didn't mean to wake you," she apologizes with worry laced in her pleas.

"It's fine Dinah. I'll talk to you later," I say hanging up and crawling back next to Lauren. I burry my face in her neck and inhale her sent.

"I love you," I whisper barely audible.
--
I don't just love the physical things about you. I'm falling in love with your mind as well.

Dear LaurenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara