christmas special

just to be clear, this is a complete branch off from the story, many will be ooc, and other random characters will show up.

enjoy! ~♡

Dylan wanted to do something special for the volleyball club this Christmas.

A feast?

Maybe.

A party?

Most probable.

Secret Santa?

Not enough preparation.

All of the above?

Definitely.

Now she just had to prepare. She made sure it was ok with Shouyou's mom and set to work.

In fact she made a list.

Enough food to feed an army. Check.

Silly string. Check.

Invitations. Check.

Mini tree. Check.

Gifts. Check.

Invitations mysteriously delivered. Check.

Dylan had set everything up and was ready to go with a little help from Shouyou's mom and Shouyou himself.

Natsu help with the awesome gift wrapping. She was surprisingly good at it.

Currently, Dylan was running around the kitchen trying to prepare all the necessary food for the feast, Ms. Hinata helping when she couldn't do something. Dylan was a great cook, but she was preparing for a lot of food.

"Nee-Chan, there are some tall people at the door!"

"Let them in if they have a red envelope in their hands, Natsu!"

"Okay!"

Dylan continued to furiously cook, ignoring anything that wasn't Ms. Hinata, the oven timer, or Natsu.

Everything that wasn't cooking in the oven was finished, so Dylan decided to go get changed.

(Outfit in media, but with a Santa hat!)

Once she was finished she peeked around the corner of the stairs to see who was here already.

She nearly passed out when she saw all of the loud people here.

Bokuto was standing on Kuroo's back saying 'take a picture of this awesome moment in history!' Hinata was saying something like 'I'll do it!'

Tanaka, Yamamoto, and Nishinoya were all talking about how close they have gotten to a girl, Nishinoya winning? Something about being slapped by Shimizu?

Oikawa was subtly flirting with Iwazumi? No wait. Not subtle at all. The pick up lines were coming out like bullets out of a machine gun. Iwazumi hasn't noticed yet?

The quietest people; Kenma, Akaashi, and Asahi were all talking, not sure what about. What do quiet/shy people talk about?

Dylan decided that she had observed long enough, and stepped out from the corner, only to run to the kitchen to retrieve the pies and Turkeys.

She kind of looked like the flash, only a blur showing up, and startling only those that would notice.

Ms. Hinata was taking care of protecting the food that was be attacked by all that knew where the kitchen was.