torino. 9.

Sorry! Please don't kill me!

Italicized words are English or emphasis.

A beeping sound broke through Dylan's anger towards Akashi.

Dylan looked down at her pocket and took her phone out, and saw that she had five minutes until she had to pick up Kenma's game.

Kise let her go as soon as he had seen that her anger was gone.

"Keiji-Senpai, I'm going to pick up Kenma's game, is it ok if I leave you with Kitty and Ki-Chan? I'll only be five minutes."

Everyone was still confused as to how the tiny girl had gone from 'I'll tear your head off' to 'quiet concern'.

"That's fine, be safe!"

Keiji watched as Dylan ran towards where he would assume the gaming store would be.

"What's your relationship with my Oneecchi?"

"Who are you to Dylan?"

Kagami and Kise decided that this was the perfect opportunity to get the info out of Keiji without Dylan around. Keiji looked slightly panicked when the two guys nearly the same height as him crowded around him.

"U-Uh I'm her upperclassmen! I'm her friend!"

Keiji backed up and tried to escape, but every attempt was futile. The two interrogating him only got closer and closer, providing no chance of escape.

"Do you like her? Be honest or I'll make sure you won't be able to have children, ever."

Kagami got in Keiji's face and pulled a threatening face.

"I-I like her, but I don't think she likes... Please don't kill me!"

Keiji started nervously sweating when he realized what he said.

"Hm, well you're wrong. She does like you, just give her time."

Kise and Kagami decided that they wouldn't kill Dylan's crush, whether she realized it or not.

"She mentioned her team earlier when we were talking, what kind of team?"

Keiji was relieved that they had moved from talking about him liking her to safer grounds. The GoM inched closer to hear more about the girl that got really angry at Akashi and survived.

"W-Well she's on the volleyball team, but she doesn't really play from what I can remember. I think she said that she's the assistant coach and manager for the boys team."

Keiji was trying to recall what she had said about her team.

"Typical of her, torture herself by not playing. At least she's not staying away from the game this time."

Kise said thoughtfully and then snapped back to his usual cheery self, and joined the rest of the GoM on the court.

"I sure do hope that the team is treating her with respect."

Kagami was deep in thought. The GoM and Kise had gone back onto the court hearing nothing particularly interesting. The team they were facing was sorely lacking the skills to even score a point.

"They do, especially the first years."

Keiji didn't notice that Dylan had gotten back until she spoke.

"What about the first years?"

Dylan was right behind Keiji with the game in hand and two cupcakes in the other.