letter. 8.

Hey Shouyou,

Yes, I do have a cat, her name is KiKi,  I wasn't very creative when naming her. She's a really big cat but she is very nice and likes to cuddle a lot.

I also have a dog named chance, he's a big wimp. His bark is worse that his bite.

I'll be you guy's manager when I get there, I'll need a way to keep an eye on you and your training. I'll help to coach you guys too, if you want it.

I did already know Japanese when I started this program, that is mainly because one of my teammates were Japanese and I wanted to be able to understand them better. But he transferred away before I had gotten fluent with the language.

If I transferred to Karasuno I'd probably be a second year, I'm a sophomore in America. A sophomore is a second year for high school, but I'm going to be graduating two years earlier because I'm ahead of the curriculum. I'm sixteen currently.

I did the pen pal program because it would've looked better on my college application. Though I do truly enjoy talking with you.

Oh and I started playing volleyball because a friend made me practice with him. I eventually developed an interest in the game because of him. But he was the friend that moved, I think he moved to Japan? Not quite sure. I wouldn't be suprised if he was a great player now.

Wait.

Do you like cats? This is a very important piece of information!

Also do you live close to school? If you don't I kind of need to work out, I can't slack while in Torino.

How're the teachers at Karasuno?

Your Friend,
Dylan Brown