torino. 4.

Italicized words mean English or notes.

"Okay. All that I am willing to tell you guys about Shiratorizawa, is to look out for Wakatoshi's lefty spike."

Dylan had told the team about her meeting with Ushijima during the morning practice. She didn't mean to let it slip, it just came out, like a lot of what she says to Karasuno comes out of her mouth.

As soon as she let it out that she met with Ushijima, they were on her like meat on bones. They wanted any info they could get on their opponents. She couldn't blame them, when she played she researched her opponents and planned what she could do to combat them.

That is part of why she was the Supreme Setter. She hasn't told anyone that she did that, some may have suspected it, but she never confirmed it.

"Anything else, like you know, weaknesses? Those are really helpful."

Tanaka and Nishinoya were both trying to get more information out of her, they wanted any edge they could get.

"Like I said I only stayed long enough to talk with Wakatoshi, set to him, boast about our team, and run. I didn't even pay attention to their practice!"

Currently, Dylan was in a corner with Tanaka, Hinata, Nishinoya, and Kageyama keeping her from escaping. Out of context, this would look a lot like the beginning of a sexual assault. It was a good thing that Asahi wasn't one of the ones cornering her, that would not help the rumors.

"Come on Dylan, there has to be more information, give us every detail!"

Kageyama decided to join in on the harassing.

It was definitely a bad moment for Keiji to pop up.

"Fine! I talked with their manager about the school in general, then Wakatoshi came in from his run. I hugged him then I started crying, his teammates came in and gave us space. I was focused on making Wakatoshi sorry for not keeping in touch with me, when he suggested that I could set to him, I did! After that I ended up leaving, saying the words, 'Karasuno will beat you and go to nationals, be prepared Wakatoshi!', and ran to Shouyou's house soon after! I didn't even watch their practice, and I don't even think they started practicing until I left!"

Dylan really wanted to get out from the corner she was trapped in.

Meanwhile, Keiji was talking with Suga about what was going on in the little corner.

"What is really happening is that Dylan has some information on strong opponent that she went to junior high with in America, who lives here now. She saw him yesterday, and apparently that counts as recon."

Somehow Dylan created a situation that could be dubbed as 'friendly fire', and slipped out unnoticed. She ran to hide behind the tallest person she could find, which happened to be Keiji.

"Suga, I'm moving back to America if this happens every time I meet up with an old teammate."

Somehow Dylan managed to Koala climb up Keiji, without either of them noticing.

"Ah, I'll try to keep the leash on them tighter."

The bell rang signifying that class would start soon. Dylan only scooted up and adjusted her grip, Keiji still not noticing.

"Hey, Keiji-Senpai, could you walk oven and pick up my bag?"

"Sure, Chibi-Chan."

"Now let's go!"

"Wait."

"What?"

"Where is your lunch?"

"Crap! It's over there, can you go get it?"