torino. 8.

Italicized words mean English or text messages.

"Dylan! You said you would be back in one to two hours, not three! This is even worse than Hinata and Kageyama fighting!"

Coach Ukai was furious at Dylan (not really, more like worried. But Dylan didn't say that.). Dylan flinched at his tone, but other than that, didn't let anything slip.

"Sorry Coach, I got lost while I was cooling down..."

It was true, she did get lost for like, two and a half hours. The other thirty minutes were spent with the swim members and walking back to the gym.

"Text me next time you want to do something like that again. You really worried me. Now get out there and help the guys!"

Coach Ukai groaned and calmed down.

"I will Coach!"

Dylan happily jogged over to the guys and proceeded to correct them where she could, even doing examples on occasions.

Dylan decided that she would practice with the troublesome duo and Akaashi during her stay. They provided great practice.

"Oho Ho?"

"Oho Ho Ho?"

Dylan looked up to see Tsukishima standing in the doorway.

"...There is something I'd like to ask you. May I?"

Dylan felt somewhat shocked, he was being polite?

"Sure."

The troublesome duo said at the same time. That made Dylan think. Have they ever had a fight?

"Sorry for interrupting, and thank you. Both of your teams are moderately strong, right?"

Once again Dylan was shocked, he said thank you.

"Geh. Pretty much!"

Kuroo spoke up, looking sort of irritated.

"Even if you were able to make it to the nationals, it would certainly be difficult to come out on top, right?"

Dylan got up and started circling Tsukishima. He didn't notice.

"It's not like it's impossible!!"

"Calm down and let's hear him out. He's talking hypothetically, you know?"

"I'm genuinely curious, why would you go to such lengths? Volleyball is just a club, so about the only merit in it is being able to write 'I worked hard in club activities during my student years' in future memoir, right?"

Dylan poked Tsukishima in the side and continued to examine him. Tsukishima only turned around and looked at her curiously, ready to glare or spit out an insult.

"...'Solely a club' kinda sounds like it could be someone's name..."

"Ooh...!..."

Dylan tuned out the others and looked at Tsukishima head on.

"Is the baby crow wanting to learn to fly?..."

Dylan spoke in English, knowing he didn't know half the words she used. She only smirked when he looked at her with a confused expression. After that she retreated to go stand by Akaashi once again.

"Should I be making a retort to that?"

Looks like Tsukishima dropped what she said and focused on the two idiots talking.

"Go ahead, they'll keep this up indefinitely otherwise."

Akaashi spoke up with an expression that said he's seen this before.