torino. 7.

Italicized words mean English or dreams.

"Could you come and block for us for a bit?"

Dylan peeked over Bokuto's shoulder, and nodded.

"I'm already done for today, so please excuse me."

Tsukishima stated and then tried to walk away.

"What?!"

"There's no point in practicing spikes if you've got no one to block them! C'mon, help me out here!"

Bokuto whined, trying to get Tsukishima's interest.

"Why me? Ask someone from Fukurodani... or Chibi over there, she's an all rounder player."

Tsukishima was still trying to get out of blocking, or doing anything even remotely physical.

"Bokuto-san's spiking practice is endless, so everyone escapes as quickly as possible."

Akaashi provided an excuse for his teammates.

"And I'm busy training this guy, so I can't."

Kuroo pointed to the dead cat.

"But I said I'd block for you!"

Lev pulled his head from the floor to comment his side of the argument.

"Shut it. If you want to be a Nekoma regular, you'll get those receives to a higher level first."

Kuroo went off on the now revived dead cat.

"I don't really have the vertical jump yet to play blocker for more than a few minutes anyways. And I prefer libero."

Dylan jumped her highest jump and barely poked her head above where the net would be to prove her point.

"This guy may not look it, but this guy is one of the top five spikers in the country, so it'd be useful to practice with him."

Kuroo pointed at Bokuto with a smirk on his face.

"...He just missed being in the top three though..."

Akaashi decided to push down Bokuto's ego.

"Don't worry about it."

Kuroo and Dylan said to Bokuto at the same time.

"Please don't knock on me like that!!!"

Bokuto started freaking out after Akaashi knocked him down a few pegs.

"Also, if you're a middle blocker, shouldn't you be practicing blocking a little more?"

Kuroo the master of provocation, managed to to provoke the unprovokable.

"You'll be getting some good practice Tsukishima-san."

Dylan bounced over, reverting back into her famous versatile receiving position to receive what Tsukishima couldn't block.

The four of them continued on practicing until Kuroo decided that one blocker wasn't enough.

"Then how about you try it with two?"

Kuroo joined in after Akaashi pointed out that Bokuto won against only one blocker.

"Hm, do you think I could try blocking? Playing libero is kind of boring if I can receive everything."

Dylan asked, she thought this would be great practice for her vertical, and her blocking ability.

"Hell yeah, three blockers!! Bring it on!!"