torino. 5.

Italicized words mean English.

The rest of the week passed by with little interruption.

Turns out Hinata failed his English exam because he put every answer off by one, and the teacher wouldn't let it pass.

Kageyama failed his whatever exam. They both had to take supplementary classes and exams over the weekend and, as a result they would have to get a ride from Tanaka's older sister.

Everyone else passed their exams and would be able to attend the training camp.

Dylan checked her scores on her exams and saw that she had scored a hundred percent on her mathematics, English, and Japanese exams, and the other exams she made a ninety or higher on them, despite not knowing that there were exams all that week.

This surprised her teachers, they asked her if she wanted to put that on her records. She shot them down because they weren't high enough for her college applications.

Dylan spent most of the night making sure that Karasuno was prepared, and barely got any sleep the night before the trip.

☆☆☆

When they got there everyone had either gotten out or was being woken up by someone else. That someone else was Yamaguchi.

Dylan one of the people that had to be woken up, but she slept like a log, so Yamaguchi improvised.

He made sure she was secure, and carefully brought her out on his back while carrying both of their bags, which was pretty easy.

As soon as he stepped off the bus only the observant took notice of the new manager. Those few happened to be most team captains, and a few members like Kenma and Yamamoto.

"Aren't you missing some people?"

Kuroo and Daichi continued to talk.

Tanaka and Nishinoya decided to 'scare off' all that came too close to Dylan and Yamaguchi. Or in Yamamoto's case, put on the Bodhisattva faces and talk about Karasuno's santicity.

"Hey Yamaguchi! Bring Chibi-Chan over here while we warm up."

Tsukishima called Yamaguchi over to put her on the bench. Yamaguchi put Dylan on the bench with a folded towel for a pillow. Yachi and Shimizu eventually taking over.

When Dylan yawned she looked like a sleepy kitten, which made Shimizu and Yachi aw.

"Where are we?"

Dylan still hadn't totally woken up yet, explaining her temporary amnesia.

"We're at the training camp."

"What tr- Why didn't anyone wake me up when we got here? I need to get changed!"

Dylan was already gone when she uttered the last sentence to herself, eventually she found the girls bathroom and got changed into her typical volleyball practice outfit, hair pulled into a high ponytail, white T-shirt, black mid-thigh shorts, binder, and knee/elbow pads.

It didn't take her long to get back either, she just followed the sounds of volleyballs hitting the floor.

She got back in time to help the boys properly practice/warm up for their second match, with Nekoma.

"Tsukishima! You can receive but you need to speed up the process in which you get it back to the setter. Try lowering your hips, perfect!"

"Noya-Senpai, at least name your receives something cool like... I don't know, but try to find a better name if you're going to name them! But, nice receive nevertheless!"