letter. 7.

Dear Dylan,

I've only gone to one tournament so far. That one was in junor high. I only played with a team my third year because I was able to get enough people to play theen.

The name of the upcomig tournament is  Interhigh Preliminaries.

My favourite food is Tamago Kake Gohan.

Hey do you think you could be our manger when you get here? It'll give you an excuse to be with the team other than the fact that you're my pen pal.

Oh yeah! And weve played against a few schools in practice matches too! Aoba Johsai and Nekoma!

We won against Aoba Johsai, but the Grand King wasn't in the first two sets! If he was, we probably wouldnt have won against them.

We played against Nekoma for sox or seven sets? But we won none of them thogh. I did meet someone that matched me! He was really coll!

Nekoma isn't in our prefecture, but Aoba Johsai is! A chance to go up aganst the Grand King again and make sure our victory is won fair and square.

Anyways I'm going to have to cut this letter shoort with a few questions, Natsu wants to play.

Do you already know Japanese?

What year would be if you transferred to Karasuno permanantly?

Do you have a cat?

What made you play volleyball?

Sincerely,
Hinata Shouyou