in between letters. 4.5.

As soon as practice had ended Hinata was off to go look up Dylan's old team to see how good they were when she played with them.

She made them sound like a team to be feared even if they were just a junior high school team.

He quickly found the website that contained all the info he needed.

Saber Tooth Pride Wins National

The team dubbed Undefeatable wins nationals and continues to win!

But what brought them their win?

It's not a what, but a who! Dylan Brown, the Supreme Setter, brought them to the win with the flick of her finger tips!

They won with an outstanding 25-4, 25-6, and 25-5! The match ended with only a half-hour taken up. That's gotta be a record for The Saber Tooth Pride!

Dylan Brown unlikely to stop with just the Nationals is most definitely going to go on to be the best player in all of America!

Be sure to keep an eye out for her folks!

Hinata could understand a majority of what was said, but Dylan sounded like she could play with Shiratorizawa!

Hinata looked at the other results and saw something.

Saber Tooth's Supreme Setter Drops?

Dylan Brown, Saber Tooth's Supreme Setter drops volleyball?

More info in the interview!

Interviewer: Why did you stop playing volleyball?

Dylan Brown: It became boring.

Interviewer: Why did it become boring?

Dylan Brown: There was nobody that could properly challenge me. Losing would've been more fun.

Interviewer: Losing?!

Dylan Brown: I like to have fun and losing would've been fun compared to the monotonous wins we had been racking up. Nothing was exciting.

Interviewer: Do you think you'll play again sometime in the future?

Dylan Brown: Possibly.

Interviewer: And that's the end of our interview of miss Dylan Brown!

Once again Hinata was dumbfounded by what he could understand.

He printed out the articles and put them in his bag for Suga to read and fill in the gaps for him.

☆☆☆☆☆

Suga was amazed at what these articles were telling him.

Hinata's pen pal is a famous volleyball player that stopped playing because it became too boring.

"Hinata, how much of this could you understand?"

"A lot Suga! What does it say say?"

"Saber Tooth Pride Wins National

The team dubbed Undefeatable wins nationals and continues to win!

But what brought them their win?

It's not a what, but a who! Dylan Brown, the Supreme Setter, brought them to the win with the flick of her finger tips!

They won with an outstanding 25-4, 25-6, and 25-5! The match ended with only a half-hour taken up. That's gotta be a record for The Saber Tooth Pride!

Dylan Brown unlikely to stop with just the Nationals is most definitely going to go on to be the best player in all of America!

Be sure to keep an eye out for her folks!"

Hinata was speechless and looked about ready to faint.

"Hinata, there's more, so don't pass out just yet!"

Suga read the second article right after the team came in, Hinata passed out not long after Suga finished reading.

"Isn't Dylan Brown Hinata's pen pal?"

Nishinoya asked, he looked very lost compared to the rest of the team, who looked surprised, even Tsukishima.

"She got bored playing for the best?"

"She quit?"

"Yeah, I don't really want to explain so just read the articles."

The third years understood the english very well but some of the first and third years looked confused and tried to fill in the gaps by asking the others.

Kageyama looked very happy at the fact that Dylan would visit in a month or two. He had that very creepy smiling on his face and was emanating a dark aura.

Daichi soon got back on track, told the others to start practice, and told someone to wake up Hinata, who was still passed out on the floor mumbling about the Supreme Setter.