torino. 10.

Italicized words are English or text messages.

"What are you reading Chibi-Chan?"

Tsukishima asked when he realized that Dylan was being unusually quiet after their official practice had ended. Dylan was walking behind Tsukishima to make sure she ended up in the third gym without taking her eyes off of the comic in her hands.

"I think it is... a comic about a giant lizard named Godzilla?"

Tsukishima hummed and sped up when he saw they were close to the third gym.

Dylan went and sat on the bench and focused on her comic.

"Are any of you fluent in english?"

Dylan suddenly asked, glancing around at the people in the third gym. Bokuto and Akaashi shook their heads, but Kuroo nodded his.

"I'm ok at it, what do you need?"

Dylan hesitated and then got it out.

"Do you know what caterpillar is in japanese?"

Kuroo burst out laughing when he heard what Dylan wanted to know. Dylan only blushed slightly and cleared her throat.

"Well, do you know? I can just google this."

Kuroo only let out a few more weird chuckles and then finally told her the answer.

"It's not my fault when I studied the language we didn't cover that word. But thank you for you help."

Dylan blushed. Buried her face into the comic she was reading and ignored the laughs from those around her.

☆☆☆

The rest of the training camp passed by quickly, except for the final day.

That was the day that they learned about the true nature of Fukurodani. The only ones that weren't surprised were others that had already seen what Fukurodani was.

Dylan was probably the most surprised out of all of them. But she also felt a little disappointed in herself for ignoring the facts in front of her. Fukurodani could not survive if they were not prepared for Bokuto's rapid mood swings.

Dylan only resolved to get better at reading people.

The BBQ had everyone excited and ready to clean up as fast as possible.

Dylan assigned herself to the grill because she didn't want Hinata, or even worse, Tanaka and Nishinoya burning their eyebrows off. And taking into consideration who they were, that seemed very possible.

In the end she realized three things, she ate so much meat that she felt like she would need someone to carry her back to the bus. Nishinoya nearly burned his blonde piece of hair off while she had her back turned. And she realized that the swim team would share a bus back to Karasuno.

She wasn't sure how she felt about this, excited or nervous? Before she could decide for herself Keiji had already spotted her and made his way over to her.

"Hey Chibi-Chan! Do you have somebody that you're going to sit with on the bus? My whole team has decided who they were going to sit wi-"

Keiji suddenly cut off and a look of fear made its way into his face. Dylan had a suspicion of who made Keiji don that look and turned around slowly. She glared at the two second years making delinquent faces behind her back.

"Tanaka-San. Nishinoya-San. Stop or I'll triple your training regime."

They both stopped and scrambled to hide behind Asahi, the nearest tall person. Dylan stopped her glare and turned back to Keiji with a smile on her face. Keiji looked at Dylan with a mild look of fear before brushing it off.