letter. 3

Dear Dylan,

Sugawara Koushi (my teamate from the volleyball club) helped me a lot with reeding your letter. Suga is probably the nicest guy on the volleyball team, he's the vice captaln (MOM) while also a third year. His positon is a setter, he would've been the seter if Kageyama, our current setter/first year, hadn't been requested to be the oficial setter. (Suga thoght you were really nice by the way!)

Sawamura Daichi is the captain of the volleyball team, he has the scarier glares! Advice; don't make Daichi mad! He's the guy that makes sure the ball gets to the setter. He's pretty col, though!

Kageyama Tobio is the oficial setter for our team. He REALLLYYYYY likes milk! Some advice; don't ever call him King, like ever! Kageyama is the guy who helps me with the quik attack! He's also really cool I guess.

Nishinoya Yuu is our teams libero. HE'S SHORTER THAN ME DYLAN, but taler than you but his reflexxes are amazing when it comes to receiving the ball. Some advice: call him Noya-senpai! Though technically he's only helping us practice for now.

Tanaka Ryu is a wing spiker in our volleyball clob. Beware of his scari faces! He makes a great place to hide behind, thouh! It's pretty cool when he intimidates our opponents with a single glare/weird-look-thing? Advice; Call him Tanaka-Senpai.

Tsukishima Kei is a middle blocker like me! He's really meen! I'm pretty sure he like strawbery shortcake like you? Advice; I don't know??

Yamaguchi Tadashi is usually the pinch server whenever we really need him to help us. He's pretty chell when he's alone, but he usually stays near Tsukishima. Advice; DON'T INSULT TSUKISHIMA AROUND HIM!! DON'T!

ANd three other second years that aLWAYs disappear when things happen?

Also.

YOU USED TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL??

WHAT POSITION DID YOU PLAY??

WERE YOU GOOD IN YOUR POSITION??

Your Pen Pal,

Hinata Shouyou