between the letters. 1.5

Dylan smiled down at the letter in her hands. Hinata was definitely an energetic person, she could feel it through the way he wrote. There were many spelling and grammatical errors, but the whole purpose of the project was to help teach each other.

All of Dylan's upperclassmen were whisper and gossiping about her. Why is she smiling? Why is she smiling at a letter? Is it a love letter? Who sent it? Why was the stoic Dylan smiling?

Finally one of the few brave seniors approached Dylan to ask questions that everyone was wondering.

Dylan looked us at the senior with a questioning gaze, smile slowly fading from her lips as she stared her upperclassmen down.

The senior shuffled nervously under the unnerving gaze of the tiny sophomore.

"What are your questions?"

The senior looked up surprise but soon started with her questioning.

"Is that a love letter?"

"No."

"Who sent the letter?"

"Hinata Shouyou."

"Who?"

"My pen pal, a student from Japan."

"Why were you smiling?"

"Hinata is very adorable. It's easy to tell with the way he writes, and his picture certainly helps with telling what kind of person he is."

"A-adorable?"

"Yes, he's very immature and sounds like toddler in the body of a fifteen-year-old. Is that all?"

"Y-yes."

As soon as the word left her lips she had darted off to relay the info she had gained. The tiny blonde only sighed at her weird upperclassmen and continued reading the letter.

Dylan pulled pulled out a piece of paper and pen and started on her letter.

"Hey Hinata,

It's Dylan..."