My New Story (Adam)

My names Adam and I'm the son of Herobrine.

Recently me, Jason, Ty and Martin had just killed Kieran, Ty's uncle. He wanted to take over the world using the orbs we held. We parted ways after that.

I returned back to the Nether and help my dad keeping the realm safe. My dad kept getting ill over and over again. The illnesses weren't too serious and they weren't strong enough to kill him.

Until now.

He is now suffering from an illness. One that can't be cured. It was going to kill him in around 4 months.

He told me that there is a relic, a sacred treasure, hidden in the deserts. He could sense it from here. But I couldn't. He didn't know why, thinking there's something wrong with me. Says the one who's ill and paralysed. He can't move, he can't help me.

I want to prove to him that I only need a vague description of the location and nothing else. He doesn't remember anything else other than the desert.

Moving away from that, I never heard anything from my friends yet. All I know is that Martin and Jason are also going on a journey. Don't know about Ty.

Anyway, I need to find that relic.

That relic is important to my dad.

I don't know how but I'll find that out myself.

One way.

Or another.