Chapter 23

12th May, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Hey Jase?" I called out. I was currently sitting in the kitchen, stalking my beliebers. They're a great laugh, they are. Ah, gotta love them.

"Yeah?" He asked as he put a plate away. It was his turn to do the dishes tonight, though we do have a dishwasher. Honestly don't know why he didn't use it.

"My fans want us to do a livestream," I informed. "Okay, yeah," He said, shrugging, drying off the last plate and putting it away.

"Okay, let's do it. Come here," I said, hopping onto Twitter to notify them. "What? You mean now?" He asked, placing the forks in the drawer. I looked away from the laptop to look at him and nodded. "Yeah," I said as it was obvious. "Well I'm sorry," Jason said, throwing his hands up.

"But I'm wearing sweats," He said, looking down at his pants. "So?" I said. "So, they'll see me in my pyjamas," He said, pouting. "Aww, don't worry babes. They live for that shit," I said. "Hey! No swearing in front of peanut!" He said, scolding me like a little kid.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Hey guys!" I said in the camera as soon as I saw it was connected. Instantly getting comments. I read them. Many of them were 'Hi's and 'I love yous'. I chuckled. "Aww, I love you too!" I said with a wide smile.

"How are you? I've missed you," I cheesed, smiling while reading the comments below.

'Good! Missed you too! I love you so much!'

'OMG! Hi Justin! You haven't done a livestream in ages!'

"Aww sorry guys, been busy!" I said taking a sip of the glass of water on the table.

'It's okay!' From many of the comments.

"Hey love, you done with the cup?" Jason asked. I took my attention away to tell him yes. "Yeah, do you want me to give it to you?" I asked. He shook his head and made his way over. I glanced at the screen.

'OMG! Are you talking to Jason? Hi, Jason!'

"They said hi," I said looking up at him, a hand placed on my stomach. He smiled and leaned down into the camera view. "Hello!" He said, waving. Making the beliebers go into a frenzy.

'Jason! Hi!!!!'

'OMG! Jason you look hot!'

"Hey! Back off! He's mine," I said, grabbing Jason's arm and pulling him closer and stuck my tongue out.

'Awwwh, juju you're so cute!'

'Awwwe! Adorable AF!'

"Lol thanks, I bet you took photos or screenshotted it, didn't you," I asked into the camera.

'Yasss!'

'You know us so well!'

"Anyways my lovely boyfriend here was doing the dishes, it was his turn tonight," I said, looking at Jason. He chuckled as he looked in the comments then went back to the kitchen.

'Jasey being a good boy and doing the dishes. Awww'

"Haha yeah he's a good boy, look!" I said turning the camera. Giving them a view of the
kitchen and Jason wiping the countertop. Jason looked up and covered his face.