Chapter 12

23rd March, 2024, Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Babe! You ready?" I heard Jason ask. "Yeah! I'm coming." I replied from his room, shutting the door behind me. Jason had announced we were going on a date, so that's what we're doing. No what's, ifs, buts or no's. It's been a week since the food poisoning incident, I was released the next day.

As I walked down the staircase I saw Jason kneeling down to the twins who were giggling in their cute little pyjamas. "Babies!" Jason smiled. "What are you both doing? Huh? I thought it was bedtime." He said. The twins giggled. He saw me walking down and winked. "Sorry Jase, I promised them they could all have a sleepover and watch movies." Alex interjected coming from the living room, holding a sleepy Kieran. "Well alright, if he promised." Jason said tickling their little bellies.

"Papa, where you and daddy going?" Jade asked looking up. "We're going on a special dinner babe." Jason answered. "We come?" Jake asked. "No sorry bub. It's only papa and daddy this time." Jason replied. The two children both pouted. "Hey now, it's gonna be boring. We're just gonna talk. I bet you're going to have so much fun with Uncle Alex's sleepover." He said trying to cheering them up. They don't like us leaving without them. That's gonna be a problem when they're older.

"Now goodnight my beautiful babies." He said kissing each child on the cheek. "Now run along." The twins both pecked his lips, giggling and running over to me. They hugged me and said their good nights before running into the game room where the sleepover was being held. I smiled. My precious babies.

"You look good." Jason said walking up to me. "I know, you said it before." I smirked. "Making sure you don't forget." He said. "And what about me?" He asked. "What about you?" I asked, knowing what he wants me to say. He scoffed. "I'm joking, you look amazing as always." I complimented. A smile stretched across his face and I kissed his lips. "Okay, go before you don't even make it to the restaurant or wherever you're going." Alex said shooing us out. I chuckled. "Also if you're gonna do some baby making, go to your house." Alex suggested, winking before closing the door. We laughed and made our way to Jason's Audi R8.

Another thing is that we've decided for another baby. Which I'm excited about.

~FLASHBACK~

"So Jay, I was thinking... We should have another baby." Jason started, massaging my back. We were currently lounging on one of the deck chairs near the pool. I was laying on Jason's lap, who was also shirtless, playing with our laced fingers.

"Yeah why?" I asked looking away from our hands. "Because the kids are five, when we were younger you said and I quote 'you wanted a full house, all close to the same age'." He stated using his fingers to quote. I laughed. "You remember that?" I asked, of course back then I was joking. "Of course! It was our future we were talking about." He said. "I was joking back then." I stated.

"Did you not want another one?" He asked slightly sad. I frowned. "No! Of course I do babe. You know I've always loved little kids. Babies. Especially ours." I said. "Anymore reasons?" I asked. I was already on board with the idea.

"Well if you agree...we'll have love making time more often." He said and I gasped smacking his arm. "You horny bastard." I said. "Well yeah." He grinned innocently, which we all know he isn't. It wasn't until then I felt something poking my ass. "Jason!" I shrieked. He started laughing. "Sorry baby, but you kept moving and you woke him up." He said. My eyes widen. "Idiot." I called him. "But I'm your idiot." He said. "Ew, no. Nope. We don't do that." I said shaking my head. He burst out laughing.