Chapter 19

6th April, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

"Jase, stop it tickles," He said giggling batting my head away. We were currently in the waiting room of the Private OB-GYN office.

Luckily for us, hardly anyone had appointments at the same time, so no one could harass us. There were two lovely couples who congratulated us and we thanked them.

Justin was sitting on my lap playing with my hands as a blew a raspberry on the back of his neck. "Jason," He giggled. I smiled. I love making him laugh. "I love you," I whispered in his ear, placing a soft kiss behind his ear. He shivered at my gesture, making me smirk.

I love this. His pregnancy hormones will start to kick in and he's more horny than ever. Ive haven't admitted it before but pregnant horny Justin sex is amazing. And I just love it.

"Ew Jason," Justin said pulling me out of my amazing thoughts. "What?" I asked tightening my arms around his torso. "You have that glint in your eye, like lust," He explained. Only then did I just realised I had a boner. I laughed awkwardly. Justin shifted on my lap when his turned around, eyes wide. "OMG, Jason," He said and started laughing.

"Don't laugh," I said hiding my face in his back. He started moving his ass against my now aching boner. "J-Justin, stop," I tried to say sternly but failing and moaning at the end quietly. "Aww baby," He said still moving on lap. "Don't even," I said and he just kept laughing.

I spotted the lady come out, "Justin Bieber?" She called out. I sat still as I didn't wanna stand up. "Let's go babe," Justin said about to stand up. "No!" I whined pulling him down. "It will look very noticeable," I whispered. "Not my problem," Justin chuckled. "It is, because you're the reason of it," I scoffed

After a minute of bickering, we finally stood up. I straight away fixed my pants and my shirt cover it, not making any difference. I then decided to just walk behind Justin, really close.

"Good morning! Long time no see," The doctor said. I looked up with confusion on my face then smiled as I saw who it was. "Dr. James!" I smiled. "Jason, how are you darling? You okay? You seem to be standing behind Justin really close," She said. I nodded nervously. Justin laughed. "He's okay, he's just..." He said before chuckling and shaking his head. "I'm doing great Amanda, you moved?" I asked, changing the subject. She nodded. "Yeah! I got a building joint here," She said smiling. "Nice!" I said looking around.

"Justin, how are you?" She asked my boyfriend. "I'm great thanks, yourself?" He smiled. "The same," She said. "How's the twins? I haven't seen them in ages," She said. "They are great, started school in late January and had their birthday just a few days ago," I said answering.

"Now down to business, Justin, go pee in this container, please, we just need to check if you're healthy and such for the baby to grow," She said handing him a clear cylinder container with a yellow lid. "Bathroom is down the hall, last door, when you're done give it to the lady across the toilets," He nodded and grabbed the container and walked out.

After a couple minutes, Justin walked back in. "Alright Justin, hop up on to the chair," She said getting him to sit on the chair/bed thingy. "Excited?" She asked. We both nodded. I stood beside him holding his hand as he pulled his shirt up.

"Okay, let's get started," She smiled. "This is gonna be cold," She warned. He gasped as the cold gel came into contact with his skin, quickly squeezing my hand out of reaction. "Alright, now are you little McCann?" Dr. James asked, moving the wand across Justin's stomach. Justin blushed at the name she called our little peanut. "Oh! There you are!" She smiled holding the wand still on one spot.

We all looked at the screen to see a little dark blob/fetus on the monitor. I smiled. Our little peanut. "Jase! Look our baby!" Justin said smiling, turning to look at me. I nodded than brand his hand up to my lips and kissed it. Justin smiled at my gesture.

"You are a week and 2 days," Dr. James announced. Aww. "Alright, you're great to go," She said. "How many sonograms?" She asked. "Uh could we get 6?" Justin asked now wiping his stomach. "Of course!" She said.

"Here you are," Dr. James said handling over the little pictures. "Thank you," We both said. "Alright, I'll see you in a few weeks, I know I've said this before but just incase. As you know since you're a male, pregnancy is a lot harsher and at a higher risk of miscarriage compared to a women's pregnancy, you are much more critical. Which is why you'll need frequent check ups," She explained. We both nodded at the information, taking it in.

"Okay, thank you," Justin said, giving her a hug. "No problem, congratulations by the way," She said now waving at us as we walked out.

"Jase! I'm so excited, it's so cute," Justin gushed looking at the photo with a wide smile. His eyes of pure happiness. "I know! I can't wait," I said. We thanked the receptionist and walked out.

"Thank you," Justin said as I opened the door for him. I leaned down and gave him a quick peck. "No worries," I smiled pulling away.

Walking over to my side I started the engine. "Hey, can we go get a bite first before we go to Woolworths?" Justin asked from beside me. I nodded. "Course love," I said pulling over of the doctors office and onto the road.

"You say Woolworths weird," I said making conversation. "No I don't," He denied. I nodded my head. "You do and most would say, Woolies, like normal Australians," I said. "What the fuck? First, having a shop named Woolworths or 'Woolies' is weird, second I'm not Australian nor are you," I said oh so smartly. He laughed. "Australian citizen," Jason retorted matter of factly. "And I love Woolies," He said. "Better than Coles," He said. Coles? Who's Coles?

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

1063 words! -not edited-

Their first check up! How cute!😻

💋S.