Chapter 18

6th April, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

I woke up with the sun shining I'm my face and turned my head to see Jason peacefully sleeping. I smiled. I turned around in his arms and moved a piece of his hair softly to the side.

He breathed silently as he held me in his arms. Quiet snores leaving his soft lips. His eyebrows furrowing in his sleep.

I can't believe, I thought he cheated. No, I assumed. I've known better of him. My damn hormones kicking in already. It caused a fight and a half last time.

Laying there thinking for a few minutes while watching Jason sleep, I slipped out of his embrace. I leaned down to kiss his forehead and his facial expression brightened in his sleep. He always somehow responds to my gestures whilst he's asleep.

I walked into the attached bathroom and brushed my teeth, aswell as washing my face with a face cloth.

I walked out to see Jason still sleeping, now cuddled up with my pillow. I stepped out of the room and made my way down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen I saw Alex already there with a cup of tea.

"Good morning," I greeted. He turned around and smiled. "Morning Drew, how come you're awake so early?" He asked. "I don't know, what time is it?" I asked getting a glass of water and a Nurofen out. "It's just past 6:15," He answered. Woah, why I am up early today?

"I'll be back," I said excusing myself. I walked upstairs to place the pain killers and water next to Jason, knowing he'll have a hangover.

Turning around to walk out again, my wrist was pulled back. "Babe," He whispered. I faced him to see Jason looking up at me tiredly. "What's wrong," I asked. "Hhm nothin', I love you," He said. I smiled leaning down to his cheek. He smiled then his face scrunched up. Headache.

"Here," I said handing his the two tablets. He thanked me and washed them down with the water. "Morning baby," I finally greeted. "Good morning," He smiled weakly up at me. He grabbed me and pulled me down making me lay down with him.

"I'm surprised you're up early, your hangovers make you sleep in til 2," I said chuckling at how much he can sleep. "We have an appointment to see the little one today," He replied mumbling in my neck. We do. Our first checkup.

His breath tickling my neck. Gasped when he moved his nose as his piercing was once again cold against my skin. "Jase, why are your piercings so cold?" I asked, wrapping my arm around him. Well just slung it over. He chuckled. "I don't know, do you want me to take them out?" He asked. I shook my head. No!

"No, they make you look hotter," I winked. He laughed pulling me closer. "Have you ever taken them out, since you've got them?" I asked looking at the silver jewellery. He nodded. "Yeah, when I got the stud re-pierced, it hurt so much," He answered. He had two piercings. One nose ring on his right nostril and a stud on his left. "I remember when you got in trouble when you got the stud done, your mum was like 'Jason! Why?! You already have one!' You were so pumped to get it done though. All you talked about is having both sides pierced in high-school," I said laughing at the memories. "Yeah, I took it out after, I should of just put a clear one in, so she couldn't see. She didn't even want me to get the first one done," He chuckled.

He placed his face back in the crook of my neck pulling me closer if that was possible. He's so cuddly. "You're so clingy," I joked, pushing his face. "Noooo," He whined pushed his face into my skin. I laughed.

"I love you, Justin. I really am sorry about last night. Well this morning," He said. I shook my head. "No Jase, I'm sorry, I assumed. I shouldn't of," I said frowning. "Don't worry love, we're algoods now," He said, I nodded. "Oh and I love you too," I said smiling.

"I love you more," He said, almost challenging me. "I love you most," I said. He shook his head childishly. "Nuh-uh, not possible," He said. "It's more than possible," I laughed looking into his beautiful orbs.

He went to lean in and kiss me but I quickly covered up my mouth. I shook my head no. "Why?" He pouted whining again. "Morning breath Jason," I said. He looked like he wanted to cry because I wasn't letting him kiss me. "It never stopped you before," He said so smartly. "Yeah, well. Did now," I sassed. "Oooh sassy, I like it," He said smirking. "Eww, no. Don't say that," I said.

"Now go," I said pointing to the bathroom door. "Ugh!!!" He almost cried but nonetheless got up from under the sheets and headed toward the bathroom. I got up and went to walk out when he stopped me. "Hey! Where are you going?" He asked. "Gonna go check on my babies, what about you?" I said, looking at him. "WTF, what do you mean 'what about you?" you just sent me to brush my teeth," He yelled, eyes wide. I laughed. "I'm joking," I waved him off.

"Bruh, don't wave me off," He back-chatted. So immature. But I love it. "Don't 'bruh' me," I said narrowing my eyes. "Bruh," He said, his face blank, almost daring me. Few seconds later, "I love youuu," He dragged out, smiling cheekily. "Yeah yeah, I love you too," I said.

I went to walked yet again until he called me. "Oi! Make sure you come back in, so I can have that morning kiss," He said so seriously. So damn persistent on that kiss. I nodded laughing and finally walked out.

"And bring my babies!" He called. "Yes! Your majesty!" I laughed. I saw Alex in the hallway as he shook his head, as if he heard us.

"Algoods now? He asked. I nodded. "Always been," I said, smiling.

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

1030 words! -not edited-

Cute early mornings, yes?😻😌

🙂 I really like the double piercing but I have a weird nose, so I'm not gonna get it and bring attention to my nose. <--- LOL

💋S.