Chapter 21

I fucking love this, it gives me life! The tattoo is 😻👌🏽

11th May, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

I smiled as I traced the tiny seagull tattoo upon his hip. Goosebumps rising along his tan skin. His white Nike shirt risen up, the small bump just peaking.

I stare at his stomach. To think our baby is developing in there. Growing bigger and stronger every second, minute, hour, everyday.

I smiled, we went to the OBGYN Clinic yesterday for our second appointment. Justin's a month and few days. Our little baby is growing and healthy.

I placed my hands flat against his stomach and imagine if it's a baby boy, one who I'd see, in the future, following Jake around, copying his every action. Who I would find playing a game of footy in the yard, laughing, having fun. Would he look like Justin this time? Or exactly like me? Would he have my eyes and Justin's features or the other way around.

Or would we have a baby girl, another princess. One who'd play with dolls and do dress ups like Jade. Would she like the colour pink or purple? Oh I'd spoil her rotten too. Would she be quiet and reserved or loud and talkative? Would she have blue like mine or Justin's, maybe a mixture of both.

"Jason," I heard someone say pulling me away from my thoughts. I looked up to see Justin smiling. "Hmm?" I hummed a bit dazed. "You know it's too early to know the gender of peanut," He said. What I talking aloud? I nodded. "Yeah but could you imagine," I said. He didn't say anything and just nodded while smiling. "Yeah, either one we get, I'll be happy we were blessed with them," He said.

"Morning love," I said pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "Good morning, Jason," He said giving me one of his loving smiles and a fond look in his hazel eyes. "How was your sleep?" I asked. "Perfect," He answered. "That's good," I said, kissing his head again.

"I made breakfast for everyone, why don't you go brush your teeth?" I said. He nodded. Climbing out of the warm comforters he stood up and stretched. His white singlet once again riding up, giving me a glance at his stomach.

"Thank you and yeah I'm gonna go have a shower as well," He said. "Okay, I'll be downstairs," I said before walking out and giving him a small peck on his cheek. I heard the water of the shower hit the floor as I made my way out.

"Hey baby," I cooed as Kate placed him in my arms. He shot me a toothless smile, his green eyes sparkling in the light. He giggled as I gave him a raspberry on his belly. "You're a cute baby, aren't you?" I said. Liam just giggled as I pulled him back to my chest.

"He loves you, Jase," Kate said placing a plate on the table. The twins were both in the living room, watching the morning shows on Kids Disney Channel. "And I love him too," I said smiling at the little boy in my arms.

"Papa!" I heard. I looked around to see both Jake and Jade hanging onto Justin like the little monkeys, they are. "Babies!" I smiled. "What are you monkeys doing on Daddy?" I asked. They just giggled and got Justin to set them on the floor.

"Crazy kids, you got there," I said, shaking my head smiling watching them make their way to the table with Kieran. "Yeah, they're yours too," Justin laughed. "That they are," I said, pulling him into my arms. "You smell nice," I mumbled in the crook of his neck. "I know, I just showered," Justin said blankly. "Makes sense," I said nodding my head. He chuckled. "I think, you're the crazy one," Justin teased. "Nuh uh!" I said. "You are, Jason," Both Kate and Alex said making me pout.

We were standing at the end of the island as I had Justin trapped between my body and the countertop, my arms on either side not allowing him to move.

"Aww," Justin said looking up at me. I was still pouting. He leaned up, standing on his tippy toes and pressed a soft peck on my lips making me smile. "My baby," He said, moving his arms around me.

"Date tonight yeah?" I asked. "Of course, I'd love to," He smiled. "Right, I can't wait," I said happy he said yes. Well I didn't really give him an option.

"Papa! Daddy! C'mon, I'm hungry," Jake yelled. I laughed now noticing everyone was waiting for us. "I'm sorry, we're coming," I said. I quickly got the jug of freshly squeezed orange juice and placed it on the table next to the water.

After saying grace and started eating.

"Jase, this is really good," Alex commented. "Thanks," placing my fork down and got a glass of orange juice. "Papa, I want drink too, please," Jake said from beside me. I looked down to see his pouty face. "Course Bub, which one?" I asked. "Orange," He answered. "Here you go," I said after filling up a cup for him.

"Jade, baby, did you want a drink aswell?" I asked making sure both of my kids are attended to. She nodded and said 'please'. I got up and made my way to the cupboard. Getting a small cup I went to the fridge and poured some apple juice. That's the difference between Jake and Jade. One likes orange, the other apple.

"Here you go, sweetheart," I said, placing the cup in front of her. "Thank you, Papa," She said. "Welcome, love," I said sitting back down next to Justin. Justin wasn't eating and was just staring at his food.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "You okay, love?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just getting full," He said giving me a reassuring smile and taking a sip of his water.

************

"Babe? You ready?" I asked as I knocked on the door. "Uh yeah! Come in," He said from the other side.

He was standing in front of the mirror, dressed in a suit. His suit nice and straight, hair back, the lights from the mirror reflecting his beautiful glow. "You look good," I said, walking behind him and wrapping my arms around him. "Thanks and you scrubbed up well," He said, turning his head and placed a kiss on my jaw. "Of course, gotta look good for my man," I said kissing the winged tattoo on the back of his neck. I rested my head on his shoulder, taking in his beautiful scent.

"You ready, beautiful?" I asked looking at him through the mirror. He nodded.

***********

As soon as arriving, paparazzi were everywhere. Just trying to get a glimpse of us. I looked to see Justin with a worried look. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. He turned his head and nodded. "Yeah," He breathed.

Grabbing his hand, making sure our hands were tightly together, we got out.

Immediately getting blinded by the flashes and going deaf from the screams and shouts that were trying to get our attention.

"Move! Hey move!" One of Justin's bodyguard screamed, rushing us through the people.

"Justin!"

"Jason!"

"You look good tonight!"

"Justin! Jason! Over here, give us a smile,"

Was all I heard as I kept moving through the crowd with Justin in front.

We kept moving until I heard a certain shout.

"Justin! You look like you've gained some weight! Look at you. You're so fat! Go back to the gym, fatty!"

I froze.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

1263 words! -not edited-

Oooooohhh

💋S.