Chapter 42

Please, pretty please read end note!!

27th September 2025 - Sydney, Australia

Narrator

After a year and a half of meeting again. Today was the day. The day that Justin and Jason get married in holy matrimony.

The day they become one. The day they become Bieber-McCann's.

With preparations done, everything was ready. It was going to be a special beautiful day.

Both had woken up with a smile, the day was here. The day for a new beginning to their forever.

It was a beautiful spring day.

In different places, their parents in the same room smiling as their son got ready for their big day. Their family looking at them with smiles and pride. Knowing both were going to get married to their significant other.

Music played in the background as they got ready.

"I'm ready," They both said looking into the mirror at their appearance.

--------------------

As each guest entered the large covering to where the ceremony was going to be held, they gasped at the simple yet beautiful decorations.

The guest were now seated and Jason had just arrived at the venue. He was sweating. His hands shook. He was nervous as hell. He doesn't know why, I mean he's done it before.

He hugged his parents one last time before walking the short path to the front.

Everyone clapped and grinned as he walked past and he smiled back, releasing some nerves.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. "I'm so proud of you," They said. "Thank you, Alex," Jason smiled hugging him. They pulled back and Alex adjusted his tie.

After half an hour, the song started to play and Jason looked up to see his other half at the end of the path. He smiled. Justin looked as beautiful as ever.

Jason fell in love all over again.

Justin smiled a teary smile before making his way down the aisle.

He grabbed Jason outstretched hand and stood in front of him. "You look beautiful," Jason whispered. "So do you," Justin blushed.

"Dearly beloved, we have gather here.."

Both men had zoned out as they got lost in each other's eyes.