CHARACTER ANSWERS!

READ TO THE END!

Not a lot of questions for the final character ask but here we go, starting with Jason😝

JASON

lollylikommy asks: 'How is life? Years before you dated Justin or anybody, did you think you would be in this position you are in now? Would you still have a lot of kids, get married with someone else? Or was this just your destiny for your life to be this way?'

Jason: Life is great :) Uh to be honest, I wasn't even thinking about it. Wait maybe, I'd always wish for a life like this, so yeah. I would have a lot of kids but deep down, I knew it was with Justin. Our destinies were written together.

awkwardxsociety asks: 'What was your reaction when Justin told you he was pregnant with twins for the first time?'

Jason: Well he didn't tell me actually, Dr. James did. We were in the doctors room because Justin was feeling sick, vomiting every morning so we went to the doctors and when she said that Justin was sick because he had two little babies developing in his stomach. At first I was in shock, but then I was excited. So happy. Ecstatic. We were blessed to be starting our family. :)

JUSTIN

lollylikommy says: 'You're brave and a little crazy and very savage. You're perfect. Anyways my question is what do you like best about your life?

Justin: Thanks! I'll take crazy as compliment but seriously I have to be the strict parent because Jason won't admit it but he's a kid himself at heart. I don't mind. I'm just abit savage. Like a teeny weeny bit. Perfect, no, I'm not perfect but thank you. What I like best about my life is my family. As cheesy as it sounds, they are. They're my whole life and I couldn't live without them. :) I wouldn't change them for anything.

awkwardxsociety asks: 'How was you feel about adopting me into your family? Because mine sucks and I'm sure I would fit in! I have brown hair and blue eyes.'

Justin: Oh wow, surely Jason and I could fit one more! But I don't think your parents would approve. But, door is always open!😉❤

JAKE

lollylikommy asks: 'Why do you look so handsome?'

Jake: *blushes than recovers and smirks* Thanks, but to answer your question. Short story time with Jake Bieber-McCann! Well one night my dads got together because they were feeling it and then nine months later, my sister and I were born, of course, I was first born because first born is always the hottest *winks* *gets slapped upside the head by Justin* *glared at by Jade*

Amanda_belieber14 asks: 'What's your relationship with your siblings?'

Jake: Honesty, my relationship with my siblings is great. We do have the occasional fights and arguments but we love each other. They're all little shitheads. *laughs*

Louiexx asks: 'Why did you hit ya Dad?'

Jake: *confused* When?

awkwardxsociety asks: 'Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?'

Jake: Um I did have a girl but we got tired of the long distance but I do still love her. *pouts*

JADE

lollylikommy asks: 'Does your brother annoy you? Because mine do sometimes.'

Jade: Jake? You have no idea. He says it's his job to so I told him to quit and find another one. Sometimes, I just call Daddy, because Jake is secretly scared when Daddy's angry. *earning a glare from Jake*

JUDAH

Amanda_belieber14 asks: 'What's your relationship with your siblings?'

Judah: I would say good. Like any other siblings.

awkwardxsociety asks: 'Judah!!!! Are you a popular kid in school because of your parents or is it just because you are really cool?'

Judah: Hi!!!! I don't like saying popular more like well known. Papa and Daddy have to talked to the principal to make sure everyone treats us the same not any different. To make sure we fit in like normal kids because we are normal kids. But people still follow, which I've just stopped arguing about. I would also say that I am cool though.

JORDAN

Amanda_belieber14 asks: 'What's your relationship with your siblings?'

Jordan: I LOVE MY SIBLINGS! BESTS ONES OUT!

JAYDEN

Amanda_belieber14 asks: 'What's your relationship with your siblings?'

Jayden: Good, like any other.. They do take more care of me though and sometimes it gets annoying. Makes me feel like I'll never be independent when I'm older.. *frowns* *everyone frowns*

✨✨✨

Okay so that's it! I got a bit tired towards the end, sorry!

So I'm still trying to write the sequel prologue but it's just to hot to be on my phone and yeah. The heat is killing me!

I would like to say thank you to everyone who said their condolences. I greatly appreciate it. I am doing fine now :)

- S