Chapter 17

6th April, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

"I'm tired," I mumble, feeling the alcohol takes it toll on my brain. A slight headache coming on.

"Where were you, Jason?" He asked once again. The hallway light was now on so could see him. My state of mind was blank, feeling dizziness as my vision was slightly blurry.

"God damnit Jason! Where the bloody hell were you?" He shouted. I flinched back at the tone. I looked down, thinking but it began to hurt my head. Oh right! I went to the club!

"Jason, tell where were you? Because you have the love of your life sleeping with tear tracks down his cheeks!" He seethed. That got my attention.

"What's wrong with Justin?" I panicked. "You better go fix this, cause I know for sure its not true," He said making me utterly confused. Though with that I made my way up the stairs not before hearing him say 'I hope'. What is he talking about?

I walked into my room and saw Justin curled up, facing out, on his side of the bed. I stumble over to see his stained cheeks.

"Baby," I said. He fluttered his eyes open, taking in his surroundings. "Jason," He softy said. "It's me baby," I said leaning down to hug him.

Before I could he pushed me away. "Don't touch me," He said, quickly sitting up and turning on the lamp. "W-what? What's wrong baby?" I asked now feeling fully sober. "Don't 'what's wrong' me, where were you?" He asked, I could clearly see his face. His eyes red and puffy, his cheeks stained with tears.

What did I do?

"Where were you?" He asked looking dead straight in my eyes. "I was at the club," I said so truthfully. He laughed bitterly shaking his head. "Justin, what's wrong?" I asked confused. "How could you do this to me?" He asked. Do what? "What do you mean?" I asked still confused.

He got up and went over to where his phone was charging. Waiting a few minutes of him of him typing he threw me his phone.

"BREAKING NEWS - JUSTIN BIEBER'S BOYFRIEND, JASON MCCANN SEEN GETTING COSY WITH MYSTERY GIRL"

My heart pounded. What? I frowned furrowing my eyebrows. Scrolling down I read more.

"EARLIER TONIGHT, MCCANN WAS TO BE SEEN DRINKING OUT WITH THE LADS WHEN PICTURES HAVE SURFACED HE WAS WITH A GIRL"

Underneath had blurry grainy photos of me sitting at the table with the lads and Khiya.

I looked up to see Justin just standing there his hand rubbing his slightly bumped stomach.  My eyes soften.

I looked down to read some more.

"LATER SEEN WALKING OUT WITH THE GIRL"

My hearts stopped. No. This is all wrong.

"Well," He asked making me look up. "Justin, no. This is all wrong," I said standing up towards him. He walked back.

"How so Jason? BECAUSE ALL I FUCKING SEE IS YOU WALKING OUT WITH THAT GIRL! WHO IS SHE?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! DID YOU REALISE YOU DIDN'T WANT ME BECAUSE I'M A BLOODY FREAK THAT CAN GET PREGNANT?! I'M SORRY!" He shouted breathing heavily as tears were spilling out like a waterfall. I breathed. PATIENCE.

I frowned. He still thinks he's a freak that can get pregnant and he's not good enough for me.

He broke down before me as he collapsed to the floor making me react quickly and catch him. "How could you do this to me? To our baby," He cried in my arms, his fists colliding with my clothed chest.

"Justin, Justin. Baby listen to me," I said softly grabbing his hands. He thrashed more then looked up. His face looked exhausted, tired and sad. I frowned. I am the cause of this.

"Justin, baby. You are not a freak, never will be. You being pregnant is so beautiful. To have carried and birthed two precious babies is a blessing. They're a result of our love put together. And have another one on the way. I love it," I paused as his sobs turned into small sniffles. I hate when he cries, especially when I'm the cause.

"Love, you think you're not good enough? You're too good for me." I whispered holding his tired body. My mind thinking about how this is putting added stress onto him and the baby.

"I didn't cheat," I said after silence. He looked up now giving me his attention. "I swear, I didn't," I said honestly. "Who was the girl?" He croaked. His eyes glossy and shiny.

"That was Khiya," I said. "Khiya?" He asked. "Khiya Dean, my cousin remember? She was in town and we ran into each other at the club," I said explaining.

"Oh my lord, Jason... I'm so sorry," He apologised crying again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He whispered over and over again, tears creating patches on my shirt.

"No babe, you didn't know. You haven't met her. And she's really changed. I was taking her to her hotel, she was really drunk and I didn't want her getting taken advantage of, so I helped her to where she was staying. Then she threw up and started crying for me to stay. I couldn't leave her. She used to be like a younger sister." I explained more.

"I'm sorry you saw it the other way, making you think I was cheating, adding stress to you and our little peanut and to leading you to think you're a still freak. You're not," I whispered in his ear.

"I'm really sorry," I whispered moving a piece of hair of his warm forehead. He shook his head. "No I'm sorry for accusing," He said.

"I love you," I whispered. "I love you," He repeated my confession. I smiled leaning down to give him a sweet needed kiss.

"I hope I didn't wake anyone up," Justin said getting under the blankets.

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

979 words! -not edited-

They're algoods!!!!😌😌

💋S.