Prologue

5th January, 2024 - Calabasas, Los Angeles

Justin

"Daddy! I can't find my shoes!" I heard my daughter yell at the top of the stairs. "Aight babygirl, inside voice." I said smiling as I placed down a bag I was carrying to the front door. "Sorry." She blushed.

I made it to the top as I followed her to her room. She walked in and sat on her purple and pink bed and huffed. "I've looked everywhere daddy." She said crossing her arms. I chuckled. She's got no patience. At all. Just like her father.

"Well which ones where they?" I asked, walking around her room. "The pink ones." She said, still with crossed arms and a angry look, which looks absolutely adorable. I looked her amused. "Babe, almost all of your shoes are pink." I said.

She looked at me and glared, pouting. So cute. "Like your ones but pink!" She said. I looked down to see I was wearing pair of grey Nike roshe's that had a white tick. Then it clicked. "Is it pink with a white tick ones?" I asked. She looked up and nodded.

"Bub, they're in the car. Remember?" I said, smiling. "Oh." She said. "Sorry." She laughed, embarrassed. "I was just testing you." She said and tried to wink. I laughed.

"Okay so babes, so you have everything you want for the new house?" I asked. "Mhm." She replied. "Don't worry if you forget something. Okay? We can get a new one." I said. She nodded. I decided that we should move. And Jade wanted to move to Australia, so it where we're moving. Yeah, it's a big move.

"You wanna help me?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said, smiling brightly. "Okay put your bags at the door, so we don't forget." I said and she did as told.

We walked into my room and I started to fold a few of my shirts and pants to put into my bag. Jade sat there waiting for me to hand her the clothes so she could place them into the bag.

After that I walked around the room, to see what else I want to bring. A few picture frames, jewellery, my laptop and chargers. While Jade was rolling around on my unmade bed.

"I can't wait to go to the new house daddy!" She said, happily. I nodded, agreeing. She started jumping on the bed until she saw something.

"Daddy, who's that?" She asked, pointing to the photo frame on the side table. She began to jump over to it, only to over-jumped and slipped, falling forward onto the thankfully soft carpet, landing on her stomach and face.

Though I still panicked, "Jade!" and ran over to see her if she was hurt. She laid on the floor, not moving until she started giggling. "I'm alright, daddy." She giggled, getting back up.

I smiled picking her up. She pointed to the frame again. I observed it to see it was picture of Jason and I with the twins on their second birthday. I smiled thinking back to when we were a family. "Daddy? Why that boy look like me?" She asked curiously, pointing to the little boy. "That. That baby is your twin brother Jake." I breathed.

"Oh." She said thinking. "Why he not here?" She asked, frowning. "Well he's on a trip with your other father." I explained. "I have two daddies?! And a brother?!" She asked, excitedly. "Yeah Bub." I slightly smiling, as she took this news, great. "Can we go see them?!" She asked, pouting. Her eyes were piercing of blue. "I-I, of course." I stuttered. "Yay!!" She said cheered.

How do I tell her, that I don't know where they are and Jason and I are not together anymore?

"Alright baby! We're all ready!" I said walking into the house. I heard laughing from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see Jade getting tickled by my mum. "S-stop!" She giggled hysterically. "Say you love me!" My mum laughed.

"I love you nanny!" She choked out while laughing. "I love you too baby!" My mum said smiling and stopped tickling her, bringing Jade into her chest.

"I'll miss you so much!" Mum said into her hair. "Miss you too." Jade said. "Alright we better go." I said, hating to break the moment.

"Alright baby, make you eat all your veggies, be good for daddy and most of all, have fun but be safe." My mum said, setting my daughter down onto her feet. Jade nodded, reaching her arms up again. "Make sure you come visit man." She said when my mum met eye level. My mum nodded and kissed her forehead. "Of course!"

She walked over to me with Jade and hugged me. "Bye baby, I'll miss you both. Be safe and have fun." She said, kissing my cheek. "We will. Miss you too and I love you." Letting go of the hug. "Love you too. And make sure to call me when you've landed." She said, being the concerning and thoughtful mother that she is. "Make sure to send over the last of the things I packed." I said. She nodded. I smiled, gratefully.

"Leggo baby." I said to Jade as I picked her up and put her in the car. While I hopped into the passenger seat. "To the airport." I said. The man nodded.

After getting past the fans and paps we made it to my private jet. It was now currently 11.43pm. I yawned and looked to my left. Jade was fast asleep, little snores leaving her lips. She looked content.

I decided to have a sleep myself. I laid myself behind Jade and she immediately cuddled up to me. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

Off to Australia!

---------------------
5th January, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

"C'mon baby! Time for bed." I said to my 5 year old son. "Okay daddy but look! Someone lives next door now!" He said, pointing out the window in his pj's.

I looked outside see a guy holding a child with some bags on his arms. He looked familiar...

"Alright c'mon. Bed." I said again picking up Jake and setting him down in his bed. I tucked him in. "Daddy can we meet them tomorrow?" He asked. "Of course!" I said. "Now sleep, it's late." He giggled but settled down and closed his eyes.

I turned off the light and shut the door. I wonder who moved in..

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1071 words! -not edited-

Sorry! I kept changing my mind😁😩

Anyways what do you think so far? Just saying... Goals tho..

💋S.