Chapter 15

29th March, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Justin? Are you alright?" I heard a voice from behind me. My arms were propped up on the toilet seat as I threw up the contents from my stomach. My body was heaving, my hands were shaking. My stomach was killing.

"Justin?" I heard the same voice again but closer. Feeling the presence, I managed to look up and see it was Alex. "You okay Drew?" He asked placing a hand upon my shoulder. I shook my head but quickly stopped, feeling dizzy.

"Do you want me to call Jase? This has been happening for a few days," He said concerned. "No, it's ok. He's out with the twins getting their party stuff. I think it's just a stomach bug," I said. He looked at me with worried eyes. "I'm fine," I gave him a small smile.

"No Justin, this could be serious. You haven't been to the doctor, I'm taking you to the hospital," He said. I didn't bother to argue as I heaved once again. Alex was quick to rub my back soothingly.

After Alex helped me get ready as my body felt too exhausted to even walk. We were in the car on the way to the hospital. "Drew?" He called from beside me. I hummed looking out the passenger window. "You don't think you could be pregnant?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. I froze. "W-what? No," I said shaking my head. Sure we were planning for another child but he's used a condom the last couple times.

"Okay, I was just asking. Kate had the same symptoms," He said, his eyes focusing on the road. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, one, sickness and second food cravings. I've noticed you've started eating kiwi fruit with Nutella," He explained. I've been craving it though... "I mean, Jay you don't kiwi fruit and do you even eat Nutella? I never seen you seen you eat it before," He said giving me a reason. I took in the reason and nodded my head. Maybe I am.

All of a sudden my mood changed. "Alex! I might be pregnant!" I announced happily. I saw Alex's eyes widen. Must be from my sudden mood change. "Maybe so but we'll find out for sure. We're here," He said turning off the ignition.

After scans and tests, the doctor called my name once again. Alex was sitting beside me texting some of his workers. I was nervous yet excited. I could have a little baby growing in me.

"Okay Mr. Bieber, I have the results..."

---------------------------------
31st March, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAKE AND JADE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUU!" We sung as the twins stood beside the Pink and Blue number 6 cake. "Make a wish!" Alex yelled with the camera. They both closed their eyes, assuming they were making a wish then opened them. "You ready?" Jake asked Jade. She nodded smiling and together they blew out the candles. They do everything together. "Yaaaay!" We cheered, clapping.

"Happy Birthday babies!" Jason cheered smiling at them. They both ran up to him and did a group hug. "Babe! Come join," Jason ushered me toward him. I walked over to them and wrapped my arms around them. "Aww family hugs!" One of Jason's friends said. I think it was Dylan. Alex smiled and took a photo.

"Okay my munchkins, go get some cake," I patting their butts. They giggled but nonetheless got some cake from Kate, who was cutting the decorated cake. "I can't believe they're 6!" Jason gushed. "Yeah! Next Jake will be a little championship winner and Jade is getting married," I said laughing next to him. Jason didn't laugh though. "What?" I asked. "My princess isn't getting married. I'm the only man she needs, beside you." He said seriously. I laughed at him being so protective of Jade. His babygirl.

"Jase, she's gonna want to get married and have a family later in life," I said grabbing his hand. "Yeah later," He huffed. "Of course, later," I said smiling and leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Do you want some cake?" I asked. He nodded. "Please?" I nodded and headed over to the table with desert. "Here you go Jay," Kate said handing me two plates. "Thanks Kate, you didn't have to do this," I said. "Oh I wanted to," She smiled. "You and Jase out did yourselves on the party. Everyone's having a blast!" She commented. "Thanks and I'm glad they're all having fun," I said looking out at the big backyard.

"Go back to your man!" She said pushing me to the direction of Jason. "Okay thank again!" I yelled back.

"Thanks love!" Jason thanked as I handed him his cake. "Everyone's liking the party," I said. "I know, everyone's been telling me," He said. I nodded. "Ohh! I want you to meet my players!" Jason said pulling me up. He lead me to a group of men, who were drinking and laughing.

"Boys! This is my boyfriend Justin, Justin, these are my players I coach," He introduced me to all of them, saying their names. "Ahh this is the famous Justin Bieber and boyfriend we've been hearing about!" Stephen spoke up smiling. "Hi!" I greeted.

We all got introduced and were having a laugh. "Damn, McCann he's a laugh and a half!" One of them said laughing at what I previously said. We have been talking for at least half an hour and the sun is setting. Some of the guest have thanked us for inviting and went home with sleepy children in their arms. The twins crashed half an hour ago and I put them to bed. It was now a few adults still here, catching up. I don't mind though.

"Alright give back my boyfriend," Jason said. They laughed and let us go.

We walked over to the hammock and Jason pulled me down next to him. He snaked his arm around my waist and we laid back. "I love you," He said. "I love you," I said repeating his confession. Jason sat up to grab his beer with his free hand and took a swig. "Want some, babe?" He asked offering the bottle. My heart start beating faster. "I-I can't," I admitted. His eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" He asked confused. What do I do?

I grabbed both his hands and placed them on my stomach. "What?" Jason asked still confused. He looked down and it took them a few second before his lips turned into a big smile. "What? Really? No!" He said still smiled. His eyes were teary. "I'm pregnant," I admitted. "Omg babe! I can't believe it!" He said pulling me into a big hug. "We're gonna be daddies again!" He said. "I'm so excited!" He said putting his hands against my flat stomach. "There'll be a baby in there soon! Our baby! OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He exclaimed with a teary smile.

After Jason's little excited moment we sat down for a abit more. Deciding to go talk to the others we made our way up to the porch. "Hey lovebirds!" One of Jason's players greeted. Jason lead me to an empty chair and pulled me down and we listened to the conversation.

"I love you," He whispered into my ear. I turned my head and smiled. "I love you too," I said giving him a sweet kiss. "Go McCann!" I heard cheering. I turned around and blushed realising they were watching. I hid heated face in Jason's neck as he wrapped his arms around me laughing. "Leave him alone guys!" He said.

"Who wants a beer?" Dylan asked getting up. A chorus of me'us were heard. "Justin?" He asked. "No thanks," I declined. "Oh c'mon, just one." He said. "He can't," Jason said behind me. "Why?" They all asked.

I felt Jason smile and placed his hands to my stomach. They all looked and it took them a few seconds too. "Omg really! No way!" Dylan said smiling. "Yep," Jason smiled hugged me. "Congratulations!" They all yelled.

"I'm gonna be another uncle!" Some said cheering. Jason's mum congratulated us smiling, saying "she's gonna have another grandbaby!"

Cheers, smiles and congratulations were thrown our way.

"Cheers to the new McCann baby!" They said toasting their beers.

👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼

1378 words! -not edited-

They're pregnant!! YAY!👏🏽

💋S.