Chapter 30

21st September, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

I frowned when I didn't see Jason as I woke up. I sat up at best I could and looked around the room.

Realising he was in the shower, I got up and made my way over to the door of the bathroom. My eyes widened as I heard a distinct moan.

Opening the door, I was met with a cloud of fog. Walking in quietly, I shut the door and locked it. The moans were louder.

Slipping out of my pyjamas, which only consisted Jason's large shirt. I stepped into the shower, successfully scaring Jason.

"Shit, babe. Scared me there," He said embarrassed. I think he was embarrassed that I heard him.

"Sorry baby, I didn't see when I woke up," I frowned, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning up to kiss his collarbone.

"Sorry, I was feeling all sweaty after our late night activities," He said.

We both were stood under the shower, water running down our bodies. I kissed along Jason's neck and along his jawline, making him moan.

"Aren't you sore baby? We did go for 4 rounds," He said and I blushed making me bite his skin. He hissed.

"Sorry baby," I said looking up. "It's alright, love," He replied, wrapping his arms tighter around me.

He pulled me closer until I felt something hard against my thigh. I pulled away and down to see his hard on.

"Ugh, babe. You always have to be cute sleeping and it made me hard," He admitted. I smirked, pressing a hot kiss to his lips.

"Did you want me to fix it?" I asked when we pulled away

"No, you're not going on your knees when your pregnant. Absolutely not," Jason declined, shaking his head.

I ran my fingertips up and down his back, making him shiver.

"Well you know, I could always bend down and we could have round 5," I said, sucking the skin on his prominent collarbones, that I love oh so much.