25.

The first thing Harry felt, was confused.

He felt something soft under his head, and something warm over his body. His initial thought was he was simply waking up in his own bed, but something felt different.

Especially when the softness under his head began to move.

Harry scrunched his eyes closed before trying to sit up, only to realize that he couldn't.

There was an arm wrapped securely around his waist, and judging by the steady rise and fall of the thing moving under his head, he was resting on someone's chest.

The last thing he remembered was being at the party and having Ed and Louis fight over him, before everything went black. He probably had a panic attack and Louis took him home. Louis was always taking care of him.

He smiled at the thought of being in bed with Louis, letting himself relax again, knowing he was safe, before realizing something felt off.

Slowly, his eyes flickered open, and he realized he wasn't in his own room at all, nor Louis'.

He was in a completely unfamiliar room and already he could feel his throat closing up, his breathing becoming frantic.

He looked to the body laying beside him and thanked God that they were both wearing clothes, only to have his brief moment of relief washed away when he realized that the person who's bed he was in, was Ed's.

Harry had to cover his mouth to prevent himself from screaming. He didn't want to be there. He didn't want to be in bed with Ed. He barely liked Ed.

So quickly, he climbed out of the bed, trying to be quiet enough not to wake the red-head, but fast enough to get out of there as soon as he could.

He was wearing a pair of pajamas he assumed were Ed's, so he took them off and pulled on his clothes from the party.

In that moment, he decided he hated parties. He was never going to party again.

Once he had all his things and had thrown Ed's spare sleepwear back on the chair, he left the room, making his way out of the building and to his own dormitory.

Louis had some explaining to do.

So before long, he found himself at Louis' door, knocking frantically before the door opened to reveal a sleepy looking Louis, his hair disheveled and face scrunched up from the sudden light.

In any other circumstances, his heart would be melting at the sight of sleepy, cuddly Louis, but in that moment, Harry wanted answers.

So many things happened at that party that he wanted to talk about. Usually, he would just let them all slide, trying to forget about them all and not make a scene, but this time, he couldn't do it.

For the first time in his life, he wanted answers and wasn't going to stop until he was satisfied.

"Harry?" Louis asked, and Harry looked at him with the most hurt expression he could muster. "Oh my God, you're okay!"

He pulled him into a tight hug, holding him against his chest as his warm breath hit his shoulder.

He was okay? What? Harry thought. Why would I not be? And why did Louis even have to ask that. If he was there, then he could have seen for himself that I was okay.

Harry was upset that Louis hadn't been the one to take care of him. Did he really mean that little to the older boy?

"We need to t-talk." Harry said, and Louis nodded, knowing he'd fucked up.