15.

The first football game of season. The most stressful day of Harry's life, apparently. The boy was standing in front of his mirror, freaking out about what to wear and honestly, Niall thought it was hilarious.

"The first one." Niall laughed, laying on his back on his bed as he scrolled through his phone, not even bothering to look up at Harry's options.

"Ni!" Harry moaned. "Which one!"

"Ugh." Niall groaned, rolling onto his stomach to look at Harry, who was standing at the foot of his bed with two t-shirts in his hands.

"Black or white?" Harry asked, holding them up. So Niall looked at them both as the younger boy held them both against his chest, biting his bottom lip as he nervously waited.

"White." Niall answered, before rolling back onto his back, and returning to his facebook feed.

"You sure?" Harry asked, taking off the shirt he was wearing, and putting on the plain white t-shirt and staring at himself in the mirror.

"It's a football game, Harry." Niall chuckled. "Yes, I'm sure."

"I-I know," Harry stuttered looking down as he fiddled with the hem of the shirt, all of a sudden becoming nervous, his voice becoming quieter. "But Louis will be there."

Niall closed his eyes, and let out a long breath, before rolling over and sitting up to look at the other boy.

"So are you ever going to tell me what happened between you two?" Niall asked. "Or are we supposed to believe that you magically made up?"

"Um..." Harry blushed, and smiled to himself before he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, we talked-"

"Good!" Niall exclaimed. "So you two are okay, now?"

"Sort of..." Harry mumbled. "We agreed to put everything behind us, and sort of... start again. We're friends now, I think."

"You think?" Niall asked.

"Well, I mean... We didn't talk about the whole, um, sex thing, so uh, that's still an unopened can of worms." Harry frowned as he realized that he was screwed.

He still had feelings for Louis, and Louis was still acting a little bit awkward around him, and probably only saw him as a friend at best.

"You alright?" Niall asked, snapping Harry back to reality.

"Yeah, um." Harry scratched the back of his head. "And we haven't really hung out since we talked... but we are tonight! So yeah, I mean, I just want to get the awkwardness behind us."

"Okay," Niall nodded thoughtfully. "Well, I mean, at least he agreed to be your friend again."

"Yeah." Harry smiled, blushing a little as he looked down, and then back up at Niall with a grin. "I'm glad."

Because Harry would have hated to see Louis walk out of his life yet again. The first time was hard enough. And for everything that the two of them had been through, they owed it to themselves to give it another shot.

"So, the white one?" Harry asked, standing up as he held his hands out and spun around while Niall smiled back and nodded.

"You'll be fine, Harry." Niall told him, and Harry smiled as he stood in front of the mirror, taking in his appearance.

He was nervous, because he knew he and Louis' relationship needed a lot of work, but he was willing to put in the effort, he only hoped Louis felt the same.