7.

Present Day 2015

"Do we have to?"

"Shut up, Harry."

"We can't leave him there."

"Why not?"

"Because he thinks we're coming to get him."

"Also, it's mean. We invited him, so we have to."

Harry sighed, resting his head on the window as he stared outside. He was in the backseat with Niall and Liam in the front, the latter driving.

The three of them were on their way to Louis' work, going to pick up the eldest boy before they headed off to the water park.

Harry was nervous to say the least. He wanted more than anything for him and Louis to get along like they used to when they were kids. Louis was his entire world, then he was gone, and his world quickly deteriorated. He wished he could change it all, but he couldn't, so his second wish was to try and be friends with him again.

After Louis left, his confidence did too. Louis was his only friend, and without someone by his side to just be there for him, he didn't know how to stay happy.

"Sorry." He mumbled as he leant against the window, watching the dreary English countryside go by as they drove.

"It'll be fine." Liam said with a light laugh. "Stop stressing."

Harry didn't answer, he just sighed and continued staring out the window. It didn't want to stress, but it happened regardless. He was simply terrified at how the day was going to turn out.

But more than anything, he was scared about Louis hating him and teasing him even more. Louis didn't know about Harry's anxiety, and Harry didn't want him to know. It would only end in more teasing, because apparently that was the kind of person he'd become since he left.

"Here we are."

Harry sat up as Liam announced their arrival, stretching a little before they saw Louis coming out the front door. The eldest boy pushed his fringe out of his face as he jogged down the stairs towards the car, a bag slung over his shoulder. He had a slight grimace on his lips, but then again Harry figured that the frown was always there.

He opened the car door and Harry scooted over quickly, pressing himself to the door on the other side to give Louis the most room.

"Hiya, lads." He chirped as he threw his bag inside and slid in after it. He grinned at the two in the front, then looked at Harry with a smaller smile, which Harry returned timidly.

"How was work?" Niall asked him, to which Louis groaned and shuffled further into the middle seat, so he could lean forward and talk to the boys in the front, leaving Harry tucked into the corner, alone.

"Average." Louis answered. "Though I feel bad for Harley, she's working a double today."

"Poor thing." Niall cooed, thinking of the blonde girl he was secretly crushing on.

"Customers are so rude sometimes, especially during the rush." Louis sighed. "Anyways, I'm ready for some fun. Crank the tunes, will ya Payno?"

Liam rolled his eyes, but turned up the radio anyway as Louis leant backwards, his hands behind his head.

He closed his eyes and hummed along to the song that was playing, while Harry watched, mesmerized by his beauty. Harry thought he was amazing, really. His soft, feathery hair and strong toned arms, littered with tattoos and hidden meanings. Harry wanted to trace every single one and ask what they all meant, but he figured Louis would bite his hand off is he tried.