12.

WARNING: there is smut in this chapter.

.

Present Day 2015

.

"What?" Harry asked, frozen as Louis smiled and slumped onto Harry's arm, cuddling into his side.

"Your 8thbirthday." Louis repeated. "The surprise party."

"T-The one you threw for me." Harry whispered, and Louis nodded again, suddenly sitting up as turned to look directly into his eyes.

"That was a good day." Louis nodded, and Harry nodded too, trying to wrap his head around the fact that Louis still remembered that day.

"You guys want to play?"

Both Harry and Louis turned to the rest of the people they were sitting with, and Niall who had asked the question.

"What are we playing?" Louis asked with a sly grin, looking at the guys and girls sitting around the coffee table with them.

"No-I-Never." Niall answered. "Except if you're the only one who hasn't done the thing, then you have to complete a dare."

"No-I-Never?" Harry asked.

"Basically," Niall explained. "We spin the bottle and whoever it lands on, has to make a statement about something they've done. And if you've also done the thing the person says they've done, then you have to drink, and if not, then you're safe. But if you're the only one from the group who hasn't done it, then the rest of us get to make up a dare for you."

"That sounds confusing..." Louis mumbled.

"Whatever, you'll get it as the game goes along." Niall waved him off. "You in?"

"Of course." Louis answered, not missing a beat and it reminded Harry of the kid he used to know, always on the ball and coming up with quick remarks.

And so the game begun.

They spun the bottle, and it landed on Niall.

"No-I-Never..." Niall began, trying to think. "Had sex in a car."

Louis blushed and drank, because he had, along with a few others. Harry didn't, and obviously Niall didn't and a few others didn't either. So the first round was over.

The bottle was spun again and it landed on a girl on the other side of the circle.

"No-I-Never..." She drawled, looking around the circle as she grinned slyly. "Kissed Ed Sheeran."

"Who's Ed Sheeran?" One guy asked, and all the girls and even some of the guys laughed as they blushed.

"He's that red-haired hottie." The girl pointed through the crowd to the guy standing with a beer bottle between his lips. So quite a few people drank during that round.

Then it was round three, and the bottle landed on Harry.

"U-Uh..." he mumbled. "Um, No-I-N-Never... Uh, smoked a cigarette?"

"Lame." One of the girls rolled her eyes as Harry watched in horror, as everyone in the circle drank except him.

"Was Harry the only one who didn't drink?" Niall asked, and everyone nodded, turning their attention to Harry who was trying his hardest to hide behind Louis who was still on his lap, but Louis wouldn't have it. He leant to the side and looked at him too, as Harry blushed.

"Does that mean he has to do a dare?" Harley asked, and one of the guys laughed as he rose an eyebrow.

"Yep. And I have an idea." He announced. "Harry, you and that gorgeous boy by your arm have to go upstairs, find an empty bedroom, lock the door, and spend 7 Minutes in Heaven."