11

"Raven I'm honestly so close to this breaking point I already had a feeling kharma would be back yet I'm a good person."

"I thought Atlanta was your good luck home,what's happened now?"

"I got freakin punched in the face by some drunkie."

"WHAT! Roman did something right?"

"I really don't know after he hit me I was out for a good but until the girls came over taking me out back to the car the only thing I remember is when the guys came to the car Roman ran out."

"God people are so stupid now a days...well are you okay,are you gonna be bake to compete tonight?"

"Yea,I mean sure my cheek is basically all ugly bruised and a tad noticeable but I'll live...I just don't want Roman thinking I'm his lost puppy can't handle myself when alone,I actually thought he'd go with the divorce it never fails...once things go up well it goes right back down to worse."

"Don't worry about that,I thinks he's proved himself way long ago, you two are perfect for each other trust me."

"Thanks sis."

"Hey so do you have any idea what number match you are?"

"Nope,I know I'm supposed to be facing Marti though we weren't able to have our planned match against each other so I talked to Steph a while back and she said we could tonight Survivor Series,friend vs friend."

"That sounds like a great match, well me and Alana will be tuning in including a few of my co workers are coming over,fun fact half of them that have children their fav diva,you."

"That's what keeps me going..well I'm gonna do my best like always."

"I know you will,love ya,I'll talk to ya either b4 the show or after."

"I'll be looking for the call,love you too."

After she hung up she looked back into the mirror pressing the rag onto her cheek which stung. "I'm gonna need Naos make up kit for this,jack a**es."

"You don't need make up baby girl,why would you think that." Roman said walking up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Because this bruise is not a good facial for my face especially for a PPV where there's 10 times more cameras."

"Well...ill tell you one thing,it won't stop me from loving looking at that beautiful face of yours."

"You're so corny...so,you ready to capture that title tonight superman?"

"Eh well I don't mean to be cocky but,I sure am,new and improved power couple I mean you as divas champion me world heavyweight champion...we take tonight get a sweet and celebrate,some champagne,flowers,candles."

"I kinda like the sound of that...minus the champagne,I don't drink."

"It's not necessary a drink drink babe."

"Okay yet it's still the drink to get you in the mood and have someone's end zone open."

"You know you like this Samoan goddess here." She gasped as she suddenly felt his erection suddenly poke her.

"I...already showered thank you! Go get dressed I wanna go grab some coffee."

"Why do you drink so much coffee I mean it's not like your energetic ASF as it is."

"You know I don't know if I take that as a compliment or insult,anyway,hurry up its. Special during the hour,last one down stairs pays!"

"You'd make me pay either way." He mumbled

"Love you too!!"

--------

"Hey baby girl,I gotta head out for an interview but I just wanna tell you good luck,I can't wait for you to win...then I win...then we can celebrate." He said with a wink making Dean roll his eyes pretending to gag.

"I swear every chance you get you insist on banging my sister,not cool man,but I still wanna wish you good luck,go kick some a** sis."

"Thanks guys,tonight,I'll be closer to becoming longest reigning champion...let's do this."

The pink and black sole rose from the sides of the rank as soon as Alicias music came on, the crowd already chanting and cheering her name,the energy of the crowd only giving her more confidence, she smiled as she stepped outside the curtain onto the ramp pointing at the crowd before skipping down with the title wrapped around her waist.

After Alicia had done her pose with the title she leaned back onto the turnbuckle waiting for Martis music then there was a slight screaming then a video coming up on the tron a camer a man running down the hall then getting into the video, Marti was on the floor holding her leg screaming in pain.

"Marti! What happened?" Stephanie asked kneeling down besides her with the trainer.

"I don't know! I was heading down to get to gorilla when someone just came up behind and hit me,I barley could see who it was! DAM* IT THIS HURTS!"

"Alright alright calm down,we need to get you to a trainers room."

"I have a match tonight Steph."

"I know,I know how much this meant to you and Alicia the friendly war fight to the end but you're hurt I can't let you go out there with a hurt leg I'm sorry but you can't compete tonight but you will get your rematch."

What the heck are we gonna do we cant go to commercial right now! That's when suddenly Nikki's music hit and out came Nikki and Brie.

"Great the match went from history making look forward to to complete repeat."

As soon as the bell rang Alicia and Nikki started circling each other until out of no where Madison came from under the ring and climbed up into the Apron.

"We love you Alicia! You've got this!"

"What are you doing out here!?" That's when she realized she had the title in her hand.

"Madison put it down go backstage bef- before Alicia could get the rest of the words out Madison roughly grabbed Alicia wrapping her arms around her neck kissing her. Alicia quickly pulled away wiping her mouth feeling completely disgusted as soon as she turned around she walked right into a forearm from Nikki Followed by a rack attack and getting the pin.

Quickly sliding out of the ring Nikki stood by Bries side eyeing Madison who stood there with the title in her hand then she handed it to Nikki. She slowly crawled into the ring kneeling beside Alicia

"No wonder they say DON'T MEET YOU IDOLS! they only disappoint" she punt kicked Alicia in the gut before yanking Alicia up and tossing her into the ring post, Alicia hitting the floor outside the ring she slides out of the ring and yanked  Alicia up to her feet.

"I LOVED YOU AND YOU DID THIS! YOU BROKE ME!" She DDT'd her onto the floor sitting there cross legged smirking while tears ran down her face.

"I LOOKED UP TO YOU! I LOVED YOU! YOU PAY ME BACK THIS WAY!"

As the Bellas walked around the ring Brie walked over to Madison helping her up,she untied her flannel around her waist handing it her way Madison automatically taking it wrapping it around her waist.

"Team Bella?"

"TEAM BELLA!"

Alicia was slowly trying to get at least onto her knees but couldn't get herself to with how much pain she was in her body feeling completely stiff,that's when medics and trainers came rushing down the ramp to her aid. They all were busy into doing what they were doing that they didn't see Roman jogging down the ramp to them,he squeezed by and kneeled beside Alicia.

"Baby girl can you hear me?"

She started to mumble but no one understood her. "Damn Bella's." Roman mumbled he gently picked her up bridal stake carrying her to the back.