67

"You sure you have everything princess?"

"Yes daddy,are you and mommy gonna still Come for parent lunch?"

"We'll see, we've got a lot of errands to run since we only have a few days but I promise if we can't make it we'll make it up to you."

"Okay." Roman noticed the huge change in his daughters voice and crouched down to her height. "Hey no sad faces princess, daddy's always taught you that okay,even if a lot of parents are there don't feel sad because you know we still love you...the future divas champ can't cry and feel down when she looses her match."

A small smile appeared on her face. "There we go." The bus pulled up and Roman walked her to the bus standing until he saw he sit down blowing a kiss and waving  before heading back inside.

"Baby girl are we still on for lo,woah,nice view." Alicia was in the living room stretching and was currently in the  Modified Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana):

"Damn." He mumbled to himself leaning on the wall pulling out his phone.

"Real cute enjoy the view but take that pic and I'm chopping you're dic* off."

"What...how'd yo even know I was here, pst phone,what?" He quickly shoved it back into his pocket getting one quick picture.

"Because I've learned ever since I was a little girl I tend to listen extra hard and here the most awkward things when it's so quiet there for you,really have no chance on sneaking up on me...ever."

"Oh you can think that."

"Yea whatever." She slowly got to her knees but quickly scooted back onto her bottom as she felt a slight pain go through her knee. It didn't take Roman long to notice her favoring it.

"What was the last thing doc told you when you went for your knee before your return?"

"To keep the brace on during any physical activity."

"Stubborn stubborn...and exactly what were you just doing?"

"Yea yea okay dad."

Alicia stood up grabbing her phone Roman still eyeing her. "What did I tell you about calling me that?"

"Difference, dad...daddy same meaning different versions."

"Someone's getting smart huh...

-----

Roman took my hand and started leading me to the steps, most likely back to the room, once we'd gotten to the room I walked over to the bed and sat on the corner and Roman pushed me down by my shoulders on my back. He started to kiss my neck and he got between my legs, I could feel his breathe against my neck.

He reached up to my t shirt running his hands up my chest before standing up and taking off his shorts and boxers.

Damn...it doesn't take him long.. I say up and he raised my shirt above my head tossing it to the side swiftly sliding my bottoms off along with my panties...needy much!

He pushed me back down and slid between my legs. "Daddy's gonna teach you a lesson and the out come of why you shouldn't call me daddy unless at reasonable times."

"I didn't even ca, OH FUC*!" He pushed inside me and wasted no time his rhythm speeding up by the second.

"ROMAN!" I moaned as he put his head into my neck.

"Fuc*" he moaned his hands moving back to my chest. "G...get on your knees!" I turned around and got on all fours like instructed. He leaned behind me and pushed himself in me deeper this time