57

"Hey luv,how's everything,you okay?"

"Yea...I finally got the truth...well at least I think."

"Sis I love you but don't you ever think this atmosphere is just...really stressing for you,I know you're living your dream but...just everything."

"It's killing me but...this isn't the life I dreamed of chasing and quitting,I'll be okay,are you gonna come to the show Monday?"

"That's the plan but I don't know how close I can get us without crazy high high seats."

"Well you won't have to worry about that sis,I talked to Steph a while back and she said you can come backstage or if you wanna attend the show she wouldn't mind baby sitting."

"Sis you can't just give me special treatment because I'm a relative."

"It's not special treatment it's the giving back to the girl who kept in Stephs own words one of her most hard working divas,stable."

"Well I'm just doing my job,you're flying right?"

"Um...no,that was the plan but I'm gonna have to ask someone if I can ride with them Marti & I flew and her and Titus are traveling together.

"Okay hurtful! Yea I'm just on the phone talking to some stranger,beautiful relationship."

"Well I didn't wanna just say hey drive me especially since you drove down here and haven't gotten much sleep."

"Girl I am fine Alana is no problem I've been use to her just tell me what time you wanna pull out hit the road and just know we have to leave before 3 then we'll get to the arena at like 5 have time to check in I'll get the things settled I'll come help you with your bags you can go ahead and get to the arena."

"Well daum I didn't know I had a manager but Rav it's okay, I'll bring the bags down,we can head out now if you want since we're just sitting around."

"That's up to you sis,don't let me rush you."

"Okay,I'll be down in a bit,bye."

After hanging up she went straight to packing her things. Roman only continued sitting in the chair staring into space which didn't surprise Alicia, she continued to pack not saying a word once finished leaving once again no words being spoken but either one of them.

----------

"So...brotha...hear you're gettin that title shot tonight,feelin lucky?"

"Feeling...I don't know half of me I'm just ready to kick Sheamus's a** where as my other half worried about his little goons interfering."

"You know lately I've noticed you've been doubting yourself before matches...cut it out or I'll kick your a**,you want this right?"

"Yea I do b-

"BUT NOTHING YOU GO OUT THERE AND TAKE NAMES BEAT A**ES AND TAKE WHAT YOU DESERVE...because if you don't...ill just have to do it myself,then you'd get angry leading to brother be brother just like SS except we weren't trying to murder each other as bad as I will if you fail again tonight."

"Yea nice pep talk."

"No problem,now let's go find a tv divas battle royal is up Paige is in it."

"That and B you just want food from catering."

"Correct one again."

-------
"The following is a Diva's Battle Royal where the winner will be crowned the new WWE Divas Champion!" Lilian Garcia announced "The objective is to toss the opponent outside the ring where both feet much touch the floor to be eliminated. The last Diva standing will be the WWE Divas Champion!"