75

I woke and I was in a hospital bed, my head pounding, I could barley make out the signs or anything on the wall surrounding.

"Alicia?" Someone said

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"My head hurts, things look blurry."

"Cam, can you go grab those pills we set aside for when she wakes up?"

"I'm on it."

"Here until then let me help you up." I felt his arms going under my arms then my back leaning against something. "I don't know if this is good news for you well mid way but you were actually minutes away from dying but this group of people happened to be on the scene and taking fast enough action."

Now I wish they Haden't saved me... I looked up as I heard the door opening, Marti,Titus and..Raven.."

"Oh my god! Ali, are you okay?" Marti asked rushing over hugging me.

"Headaches are a bitc*, sights playing in and out, I'm not allowed to sleep for the next couple of hours, life is just great...hey Rav,what are you doing here?

"Well, I was actually gonna just call and break the news but then I got a call from Marti, don't worry Alana is with Dean & Roman they're getting something to eat out of all of us with their worrisome they could make a fire."

"I'm just glad we were on the road at the time we were, Titus basically took over but we were glad we got here in time for them to get you back...up..."

"Thanks guys...but you guys are missing Smackdown you're gonna get r-

"Steph can kiss my a** she's been flipping on all the divas lately, I'm willing to miss a match or some lame segment than know my sister is in the hospital no idea of what the outcome will be,like we've always said, no doll left behind."

"Yea...what she said...besides the doll part...we're sisters by blood."

Everyone fell silent when they door opened again and there stood Roman, as soon as he made eye contact I could tell they were right when they said he was stressing freaking out.

"Let's give them some time alone, if you need anything just shoot a text or call doc."

"Marti, I think it'd be best for her to call doc first...and not you...no offense.."

"Shut up Titus! I'm reasonable, responsible, co-

"You started a fire in the microwave making cup Mac and cheese! How hard is it to add water, 3 minutes cheese and bam."

"You're the one with the special hit this hit that now original time in special microwave!"

"Ah huh. I believe ya."

The room fell silent once they were gone.

"What, you wanted to be here to see if anything happened so you'll be a complete free will?"

"Alicia, I didn't M-

"Yea...I know you didn't mean it but...you did, there's so many things you can say so many times before it's believable and your sorry phase, not one of them...god...if only Titus Haden't gotten me out the car I'd be dead, happily gone no more excuses no more screw ups no more ruining people's lives, no more taking away others freedom."

"Stop talking like t-

"No, it's my turn to speak, you've always gotten the last word...I'm always the one running away yet you were the one always telling me don't run from your fears...maybe I can't help it...because I just care too much...you yell and demand things..I'm gonna do it because with the past I've had with you...I don't know what to expect now.."

"I wouldn't put my hands on you... ever again."

Roman started to say something when the doctor walked back in.

"I have some good news and bad news. The good you will be able to continue wrestling but the bad news,you have to take the rest of this month and about the first three weeks next month before getting back into action.

"Figured."

"If you need anything just hit the dial key and I'll be up,is anyone staying over night?"

"I don't know to be honest."

"Okay well if not just still ring up and I'll be checking on you frequently as of now sir while you're here,there's to be no sleeping for her."

"I'll keep an eye out on her,thanks."

"You can leave.."

"Ali...I can't...even if you paid me I can't get myself to just walk out on you especially after everything I've done already...I can't shake it off...I regret every last bit of it,I'm sorry."

"Whatever Roman." She turned her body to where she was facing the wall.

"You can go to sl-

"Can a girl not just turn away and face the white walls with hopes that it helps clear her mind before she loses all the dignity she has."

"I know you,once you get in that quiet blank zone you start to doze off, I can't let that happen...Ali?" Roman walked closer to the end standing on the side where the she was facing gently shaking her as he saw her eyes slowly shutting  "Hey! Talk to me Alicia."
" bout wha?" She slurred.

"Anything! Just don't stop talking."

"I hate when you snore and keep me up, you use WAYY too much conditioner, you're a liar, you're the first guy I THOUGH I could trust...I should move on...barley anythings..my fault but kharma and pain...love me... I don't understand much, I'm too emotional, my life sucks I have no clue where I'm fo-

He cuts her off by kissing her, she felt that familiar surge of heat the moment his lips touch hers. She'd thought that would go away after a while, but instead it felt as if...stronger but she couldn't get her mind to think that. Just as her she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck he pulled away.

"Now that you're wide awake...I've gotta make a run to the bathroom."

"TMI and fine."

-------

Roman had just gotten back to the room when at the exact moment Alicia was dozing off once again, he rushed off gently taking her hand.

"If you're gonna doze off just by laying down we're gonna have to keep you up."

"Roman...I'm tired,my heads pounding and these lights are irritating." She groaned.

"I know,I know...you've just gotta bare with us for a little while longer then you'll be free to sleep.

"I can't do it Roman...just tell them to give me whatever and if I go then I just go this hurts, I'm in pain i can't."

"Yes you can! Since when did you say you can't, this is coming from the girl who managed to keep me cool when I got screwed 3 PPV's in a row,did I wanna almost give up, yes but getting advice from a girl as smart, strong...like you...even if you're not doing it for me...do it for JoJo...Alana..I promise you once you get out you can sleep.

"R...Roman..."

"Yea?"

"I'll marry you.."

"Baby...no matter how happy that makes me...nows not the time okay,let's just talk about something else."

"Where's Alana?"

"With Dean and the others they said we can't bring anyone under 12, but no worries she's in good hands. Lets just hope Dean doesn't try to fill her brain with things she doesn't need to know...at least at this age."

"Yea." She started to lean on his shoulder when he scooted away. "Rooman."

"Cuddles make sleepy Alicia sleepy Alicia means I don't get to see this amazing beautiful girl ever again..now usually I'd say now you get some rest but instead I shall say. "Wide awakening for now."

Yea....this was a pretty bipolar chapter but...writers block/idea flow all at once 🙃