18

The next morning Alicia woke up and realized and remembered she was in Roman's room,she slowly sat up getting out of the bed and walked out to the living room where Roman was sitting with a Waffle House bag next to him.

"Morning." She softly said.

"Just morning? I'd say good morning waking up being about to see such a beautiful girl."

She nervously smiled running her hand over her arm.

"I got you breakfast,cheese grits me sausage with orange juice,don't worry it's still hot."

"Oh,thanks Roman."

"So did doc tell you anything about your knee?"

"I actually have to meet with him today he said there's an valuation that NEEDS to be checked...kinda nervous."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you...love me,I don't mean to sound like one of those but...I just have this feeling."

"I do,I really do,I know I'm difficult but...there's just so much going on with me I hate getting other people involved or just...hurting other people."

"But how many times have I s-

"Said I'll be there or I'm gonna be there no matter what yes I know and understand but...I can't get myself to not feel that way."

"Baby all I have to say." He stood up walking over to her putting his arms on her waist. "You just have to trust me,believe in me...believe...in us." She shivered at the way his breath went down down her neck when he whispered in her ear, she closed her eyes

Roman picked her up and carried her to the bed He set Her down, kissing her passionately. She stopped him and slid his shirt up and off. He did the same to her, unhooking her bra and tossing it to the floor. "Beautiful.." he whispered, his lips going to her neck, finding her weak spot easily.

Alicia fumbled with his sweats tie until he finally had to help her. His sweats hit the floor Along with his boxers.

Roman made quick work of her shorts before lowering her to the bed. he quickly rid her of her underwear.

He kissed her deeply, his hand sliding down to her wet heat, groaning when he realized she was already soaking wet for him. She inhaled deeply when he slipped a finger inside her.

his mouth lowered to her firm breasts, his tongue swirling around her nipples, paying equal attention to each one while his finger pumped inside her.

Alicia moaned loudly when he added a second finger, his thumb rubbing against her sensitive bundle of nerves, her fists gripping the sheets. Roman released her nipples with a wet pop and whispered, "Cum for me..."

Alicia cried out his name as her orgasm pulsed through her body her back arching off the bed.

Roman removed his fingers and licked them clean. He moved down the bed so he could straddle her.

"I wanna please my princess."

Roman reached between them, grasping his length burying inside her. "I'm so sorry for what I said."

Roman started out slow, letting her get used to him since it had been a while before steadily picking up the speed of his thrusts.

Alicia started to shake and he could feel her get close, her walls starting to clamp around him. Roman leaned over and found her weak spot again, murmuring against her skin for her to let go.

Alicia came hard, screaming out his name. Roman followed her soon after, moaning her name into her ear.

She was trembling beneath him so Roman slid out of her and laid next to her, gathering her into his arms so her head was resting on his chest, covering them up with the sheets. His arms squeezed her body to him tightly.

"B...baby." He began to speak between breathes trying to catch his . "I love you,I can't explain how much I do, just don't take this in...and just have it in your mind...say it...remember it...I'm never...letting you go...I promise...I really do.."

-----

Alicia was sitting nervously twiddling her thumbs starring Down at the tiled floor waiting for the doctor to come back with the X rays and other news, Roman didn't have to but decided he would stay with her. He put his hand on her low gently squeezing her thigh.

"You know you didn't have to stay here Ro."

"I want to,it's gonna be okay." As if on cue the doctor came in.

"Alright so...I've got good news...and bad...the good your knee is in good shape and form except you're still gonna have to keep that brace on the bad...I'm gonna just get to the point,if you take another bad hit...that's it...everything,so tonight you're off the card, just but well actually...for the next two weeks I talked to Stephanie she doesn't want you wrestling at the house shows either."

The news basically hit Alicia faster than thought she slid off the chair quickly leaving the room.

"ALICIA!" Roman quickly rushed out the room going to her aid,she was pacing back and forth with tears streaming down streaming down her face,he took her hands into his making her look his way.

"Look at me,baby it's not over okay they're taking you out to help you okay don't and I mean DON'T EVEN see this as an decrease from your career."

"Yes it is! Did you not hear him ONE more thing and I'm done! I've been in and out and now I might be out do you know how much of a dream this has been now it's all going down hill!"

"Yes...I know how hard you've worked but at that had payed off you've made so many impacts and you still are,you just gotta realize they're doing this for your safety so you can keep doing what you love. trust me okay?"

"How do you know that Roman,how do you know that! You've been here longer and have had more and more experiences you know what to expect and-

"Because I do baby girl listen to me this is not the end this is far from it you need to listen to me...alright here's a suggestion...you missy can't wrestle but he didn't say anything about throwing on that hot outfit of yours that you wore during the PPV in my support then ah I say,I win,like I know I will and we celebrate the good ol way,would you like that baby girl?"

"Roman you don't have to you've gotta do the show tonight and I'm sure you're still gonna be busy af-

"I want to baby...don't let your mind...twist up the desire." He pecked her cheek slowly running his hand down her leg she hadent felt or noticed until he felt her grip her a** making her jump.

"Hm,seems more like it,no ones in the locker room yet." He said smirking,before she could respond he lifted her up rushing to the locker room locking the door behind him.