28

"Please make your first legal u-turn."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME I KNOW MY ROUTE HOME SHUT UP OLD LADY!"

"If you know your way back to the house then why are you using the GPS Rav?"

"DON'T SASS ME YOUNG LADY! I'm older than you."

"Okayyy...god I've kinda missed these road trips we use to have...we're just missing two more,then it'd be...never mind,so where are we going you just passed the exit."

"DAM* IT! Hold on loves,Alana,hold on!"

"NO SHARP TURNS WITH THE BABY RAVEN!"

"Hm says the girl who was afraid to take her DMV test to at least get a permit,Conversation over,HOLD ON!"

"Oh lord,savior and heavens!"

------
"Daddy! Are you Excited it gonna be big!" JoJo continued bouncing around holding onto Roman's hand.

"Yes princess I'm excited I'm happy too." He replied swinging his hands keeping up with her sitting down.

"You don't seem happy daddy,how come your eyes red?"

"Daddy just had a long sleep princess,that's what happens when you sleep long and wake up suddenly but if its to my amazing beautiful daughter,I'm okay with that,now whatta ya say you go pick out one of those outfits laid out upstairs then we have a baby and daddy day out okay?"

"YAY! Where's mommy,she usually helped me dress I like her clothes."

"Um...Alicia just went out for a bit...she'll be back."

"Oh okay" she replied happily skipping then heading upstairs. Once she wasn't in full range Roman pulled out his phone eyeing his lock screen,the picture from their wedding.

"I don't know how much longer it's only been a few hours and this is killing me."

-----
"Wow...you've been...redecorating I see,did you like move houses and get another?"

"Girl no,I did a few add ins,when the ship was slow I made a few things on my own made that free room we had the sowing room,oh my god there was this outfit I made it's so cute and it's so you,maybe you'll wear it to the ring...maybe."

"Once I'm back in action was originally 3 weeks because of God dam* knee and now human 2...most likely 4 or 5 months."

"What,me? Alana? I said I can watch her no biggie."

"No,not you guys...this one...here." She pointed towards her stomach and Ravens mouth completely dropped.

"Alana,baby,cover your ears...oh she's a baby baby she can't hear WHAT THE FUC* DID YOU JUST SAY!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW EITHER I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT I'M ONLY 5 WEEKS!"

"AND THAT BASTARD STILL PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU! Alright that's it,we're pressing charges especially if he knew,no!  estamos tomando todo su dinero que se merece a quemar en el infierno que estoy pateando el culo entonces me estoy poniendo Dean en él y espero que se le cae el jabón!"

"RAVEN I DIDN'T TAKE SPANISH! ENGLISH!"

"I said we are taking all his money he deserves to burn in hell i'm kicking his ass then i'm getting Dean on him and i hope he drops the soap!"

"NO! We're not...look Rav I know your my sister but I don't wanna even think about him this is why I asked you to come I need time away from that zone...sis you k ow I love you but you need to relax and chill out with the angry Mexican girl shows,mess around and kill somebody."

"Alright fine,you're right...well to kick off this stress free welcome home,since I know you'll need your rest and not need to move around a lot,Alana,you and I will be getting Manny Petty's,the girl that works with me has her two sisters who do nails and they're FABULOUS!! By the way,dinners on me tonight."

"Have I told you how much I've missed our hang out days?"

"Yup...but I won't mind hearing it again,I love you too girl." She leaned over giving her a side hug when they say Alana in her swing reaching her arms out kicking her feet.

"Awe,spoiled little munchkin,come here love."

"She looks just like you ya know...I still can't believe I'm an Aunt."

"Yea...I see that grey strand sticking out already."

"WHAT!" She took off running towards the bathroom while Alicia stood there holding Alana shaking her head laughing. "Still the same over reactor."