60

Alicia's POV
The next morning I woke up feeling complete emptiness next to me...I didn't see Roman's or anything of his,guess it was too good to be true..

There's no need to walk around all sappy and sad,I grabbed my outfit the day and went to do my usual morning routine. My hair still smells like cake now I really shouldn't step outside next thing you know I'm being attacked by a group of screaming hyper children.

I had just stepped out the bathroom when I finished when there was a knock at the door,I kept my towel wrapped around and looked threw the peep hole, No one

I opened the door and was automatically face to face with this giant teddy bear and flowers next to it, this is weird...but so cute, there was a letter tied to the Bears arm. "Beautiful woman,deserving nothing but the best open the box behind Mr Beary and meet me in the lobby in 30,see you then."

What box...that's when I lifted the bear to bring in when I saw the box so of course I stood there in my towel looking like a little kid in a tug of war with their younger relative for that one toy for about a good 3 minutes.

Finally when I got the box in I shut the door and opened the box. (Picture above) all I know whoever picked this dress out has good taste. I decided to straighten my hair and put it in a back poneytail (or bun) and paired the dress with my wedge converses. Whoever this is better be worth this I mean it's not like I don't like the dress I just don't wanna get my hopes up.

--------
Alicia had just gotten to the lobby and looked around but didn't see anyone looking like the invite type or anyone making their way her direction.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Alicia Love?" She looked up and a guy in a chief outfit was standing next to her.

"Yes,that's me."

"Ah,come with me,you have someone waiting for you."

She was confused and didn't know exactly where they were going but talked herself into believing everything was going to be okay. After a few more rooms past they reached a room which was half open you could see through the crack sunlight beaming through the blinds.

"We'll go on,I'm sure you don't wanna miss this beaut."

"Th...thank you,she walked in and saw a table in the middle of the room decorated with red flowers hanging off the ends a candle in the middle but not lit.

She noticed another note on the table and grabbed it reading. "Turn around." She did so and automatically bit her lip as blush took over her face, Romaj stood there with a bouquet of flowers wearing a blue button down, black jeans his hair pulled back into a bun.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Roman...you did all of this?"

"An amazing girl deserves nothing but the best,hope the near wasn't too much trouble,how's the dress?"

"It's perfect but if I would have known you'd do this I would have put on some make up and look more decent."

"Non sense." He wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a soft but passionate kiss. "You're beautiful just the way you are baby."

"Ro." Her voice squeaked out.

He chucked kissing the top of her head. "Come on, the tables looking mighty good."

"What are you t- she turned back around to see the table completely full of food, Roman walked her to the table pulling her chair out for her, in front of her a plate of pancakes with my love spelled out with whip cream, cantaloupe cut up on the sides with sausage orange Juice on the side.

"Actually there's one more thing." He reached in his shirt pocket and walked next to Alicia dropping down to one knee.

"Oh my god...Roman.."

"Alicia,we've been through hell all over,I know this is a new test one last chance of proving and I've promised you I'd be the man you want in your life loyal,loving and might I add,handsome, he smirked seeing her beginning to blush again.

"For I'm going to keep my word but first I'd like to take this step and give you this." He opened the box and took the ring out placing it on her finger. "A promise ring,you have my word,my love,my loyalty and my heart."

"Roman." She stood up as he got back up to his feet hugging him. Then the room filled with applauding she turned around and saw Dean,Paige,Marti, Naomi, The Usos,Foxy,Titus and shockingly New Day who stood separately on the other side of the table Xavier with Fran in his hands.

"Romance is in the air and now we shall add the powaaa! Of love,heart and soul,Xavier,take it away."

Alicia turned back to Roman nothing but smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too baby girl,forever."