72

"Some day this bromance is gonna end Reifns had no bios was sticking his nose in this match."

"Oh shut it JBL you'd be cheering along all happy if Sheamus had the League of Nations interfere."

"Thank brotha, woulda been better if you gave me a kendo stick but the chair worked...big time."

"Alright well, I gotta get going I've gotta run."

"See you tomorrow...or whenever you come from hiding."

"A man needs his beauty sleep back off bro!"

Roman had walked into the locker room and automatically saw Alicia sitting on the couch her attention on her phone as she talked into her phone hosting it in front of her. "Thank you guys so much." "Where'd I get this dress...my amazing...fiancé Roman which tonight I was truly not expecting but like they say sometimes the unexpected is the best outcome...sometimes." "Where's Roman...him and his brother went to handle some business kicking a** as always." "Does Roman have a periscope...ya know I don't mean to sound selfish but no, I'm afraid I'd get in major defense mood if I saw certain things, you crazy fan girls know what I mean." She glanced up and saw Roman standing At the door. "You guys I've gotta go now but thank you for watching and chatting, you all rock." She blew a kiss towards the screen before hitting the end.

"Hey handsome."

"Ya know for a second I thought you were shooting a p-

"Oh my god don't even, I'll be right back." She said as she got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower." He nodded and started going through his bags.

The water went on and he tried to focus on what he was looking for when he kept having thoughts of Alicia's naked body, the water dripping down her body, He figured if he went in the shower with Alicia things would cool off but heat up at the same time.

He walked to the to the bathroom and slowly and quietly opened the door and it squeaked a bit.

"Ro?..." She asked seeing if someone was there. He stood still and assumed since she didn't get a response she just heard noises. He made his way in and closed the door. He slipped off all of his clothes and quietly climbed in the shower with her.

She was under the shower head wetting her hair not knowing he was right behind her. She turned around, her front body facing him. Her eyes were still closed since she was still right under the head soaking her hair. She moved out of the head and shook her hair, she opened her eyes and squealed almost falling down.

"What the hell! ROMAN God every knock!?"

"This is my locker room...if you didn't see the sign,and Deans...still."

"You could have at least said something instead of trying to scare the crap out of me."

"I just had a little problem..."He stared down at his erection and up in her eyes. "And I was wondering if you could fix it."

"God you horn bag how did you even get hard that fast?"

"Thinking about you in the shower so I came in."

"Wow..I never knew I did...such...things...effects to people." She ran her fingers down his chest, to his length and slowly began stroking it as she kissed his neck. He let out a small moan and she moved her hands a bit faster.

"Alicia ..."He moaned in her ear.

"Hmmm?"

"Please.."He begged not able to get his words out.

She rememberd the times he would tease her and decided it was time for payback. "Please what?" She giggled and smashed her lips to his stroking him faster and he pulled back.

"Baby...please, suck me."

She smiled and kissed down his chest and took him in her mouth.

"Ahh...fuc*." He muttered. Her cheeks were hallow as she bobbed her head, sucking him off. She grazed her tongue along his own length she knew by his grunts that he was close and stopped.

"You little tease,you'll pay for that." He picked her up, her legs around his waist and looked up at her. "Daddy in charge now."

"If daddy can handle such a strong intelligent...wet...AH!"

He smirked and plunged pushed into her. "Does it feel good?" He seductively whispered in her ear and she whimpered in response. They continued to look in each other's eyes filled with love and lust.

Roman picked up the pace a bit more and Alicia began to moan more frequently and bite her lip.

He smirked up at her passionately kissing her

"FUC*!" She threw her head back. He began to thrust himself in deeper as she let out a throaty moan.

He started moving at an erratic place suddenly needing to release. "Oh fuc*! Baby."

"Faster! Im gonna cu* Ro!"  She can feel it desperately building inside her. He thrusts faster and harder into her. Finally he gets his release when her orgasm hits, sending him over the edge. The two of them kiss each other as they gasp for air. He slowly slides her down his body until her feet touch the shower floor again.

"Let's hurry up before Dean gets back, the towels on the counter...if you can walk." He said with a smirk.

"Shut up...that's why I Mator may have not...faked it."

"In that case I just won't stop until I believe it."

"I SWEAR YOU TWO ARE SEX ADDICTS LET ME FIND OUT YOU'RE FORCING MY SISTER REIGNS I'LL KICK YOUR A** YOU BETTER NOT BE POPPING OUT ANY MORE BABIES NO TIME SOON! now hurry up I'm hungry and ready to go."

-----

Roman was sitting with Alicia in his lap both of them sitting in silence cuddled together, Roman running his hands threw her hair.

"What's on your mind beautiful?"

"Roman...how do you know we're meant to be, we're happy, all good moods, relaxed but have you realized with us...once there's something good...bad things happen, I've disappointed you too many times, I can't help but worry that one day...I'm just gonna...mess up."

"What?...what made you think that?"

"I don't know I just...that feeling,like always."

"You've gotta calm down with the anexity baby...I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna promise you that I'm the man I say I am, I've still got mistakes I need to correct but as long as you give me the chance..I'm gonna promise you the best wedding ever baby...believe me...I know I'll be able to, okay...baby?" He looked down and saw she was already fast asleep.

"Good night princess." He kissed her cheek pulling her on his chest as he laid back shutting off the lights.