49

Alicia's POV
Another day...different feelings,same dedication, I have no clue what's going to go down during smackdown tonight but I'm ready for the best of it, I just left Stephs office and boy did I get a good lecture, questioning me about my recent actions and so on,figured.

I'd just gotten back to the hotel walking into the room when Roman came out from the balcony with a bag in his hand a Starbucks coffee in the other.

"Hey,how'd the meeting go?"

"Apparently I have anger management and need to think of others before I act for myself whatever she meant by that."

"Maybe Stephs just jealous that...you just have a better career than...her,here maybe your favorite will get you away from the stress level,Caramel frappe for the lady?"

"You still know me so well."

"Hey,I never forgot...so I was thinking,after the how tonight...I'm not scheduled,do you wanna,go out,I can't tell you where but I have a feeling you'll love it."

"As long as I don't get my a** beat too bad...sure."

"I highly doubt that...remember the last time the WWE universe saw you and the other backstage you were slamming a chair against my back and throwing Nikki Bella around like a rag doll."

"Yea well I don't regret it...the Nikki part."

"Wanna know what I regret?"

"Go ahead." He stood up and walked to my side of the circle table and held his hand out to me,once I was on my feet I felt him wrap his arm around my waist.

"Trust me." Before I could respond I felt myself being dipped back then him crashing his lips against mine. Wow...

"HEY! HEY! LOSERS!"

He lifted me up and I looked over the balcony seeing Paige & Foxy downstairs looking up towards us.

"What the hell! You've got explaining to do!"

"Whatever! I'll be down in a few until then stop lurking!"

"WE DO NOT!"

-------

Alicia's music sounded and she ran out strolling down the ramp to the screams and cheers of the crowd, she high fives some of the crowd before she got into the ring.

She grabbed a mic and made her way center of the ring

"Alright...I know the mast time I was in an arena I was basically on everyone's hate list...I did something I really regret...big time,but tonight,it's not about the past of me it's about a certain leprechaun shark face so Sheamus,get your a** out here right now!"

Not having to wait long Sheamus's music hit and he came out shockingly alone. "Ali,my dear friend." He went to hug her but she stepped aside.

"Im not here for little cute talk...I'm here to call you out Monday you retained your title...you go on and on about how you're so much better than Roman but have no proof because you've always had some type of company with you ringside but next week,prove yourself,you put your title on the line against ROMAN REIGNS!"

"I'm sorry but are you doubting me little girl,you honestly think I'm not champion worth?"

"Actually I don't...and you just suck so M uh and stay ending full of yourself that you don't realize it."

"This is really cute what did your little boyfriend set you up to this?"

"And even if he did you wouldn't have the guts to man up huh,scares little mayonnaise chicken?"