26

I was still in the living room when I woke up and the bitc* still wasn't back,she must think I'm stupid, I bet she's all snuggle nag to that Jason kid,I swear he can have her,gets the brat off my back,I don't need help raising my own kid hell is Alana even mine.

Then I heard the door open and I saw no one then I heard slight sniffing someone's feet dragging across the concrete then slowly I saw the person,the little witch.

"Well look who came crawling back,someone enjoy their little sesh with you're little boyfriend."

"Y...you le...left me...in the...car." She stuttered.

"Oh yea put this all on me I'm not stupid,so tell me Jason got kids?"

"R...Roman we didn't do...anything,after th-

"YOU KNOW WHAT SHUT UP YOU'RE SO PATHETIC YOU CAN'T EVEN LIE CORRECTLY,do you know how much I've done for your a** and you do this!"

Her eyes widened and I saw tears,hm,little brat thinks crying her way will get her out of her lie. "Get over here! NOW!"

She jumped and began to hold her stomach. "Awe you're holding precious Jason's baby?"

"N..no...th...the baby....is ours."

"HILARIOUS BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER HAVE A BABY WITH A SLUT HOW DARE YOU!" I grabbed her arm shoving her against the wall. "What are you gonna do cry!"

"R...Roman,please...stop."

"Oh yea sure I'll stop stop fuc*ing around with you!" I grab her leading her to the garage but she kept fighting so I kicked her on the back of her leg naming her fall to her knees.

"Your usual position." I yanked her arm pulling her to the garage slamming the door as I closed it, I took off my belt from around my waist and whipped her leg stupid girl tried crawling,pathetic,I kept hitting her until her leg was bright bright red. I whipped her like the little girl she is. "Ya know why they say a cold heart...well in my words a cold heart belongs in a cold place! Stay warm...bitc*" I made sure to lock the door,who knows what else this thing night try,not on my watch.

-------
Roman woke up the next morning stretching his arms out, silly sitting him. "Holy fuc* my head hurts,never again...I swear." He looked over to his side not seeing Alicia.

"Must be downstairs." He slowly rose to his feet still holding his head and headed downstairs. "Hey,baby girl you down here?" He went into the kitchen but still saw nothing all the dishes still in the dish holder nothing in the sink or on the stove.

"Alicia!?" He called wondering around the kitchen and living room,he started to head back upstairs when he heard a thunk near the garage.

"Hello?" He slowly crept over checking behind the door but saw nothing,he unlocked the garage door ,pulling the door open his Bert completely dropped, There lye Alicia on the floor shivering,badly,a purple bruise on her arm,her legs blood shot red.

"Alicia! Wake up baby,come on." He kneeled beside her lifting her head into his lap.

"Ali talk to me! Don't you give out on me!"

No response...he quickly scooped her into his arms rushing upstairs to their room,he placed her on the bed putting multiple and multiple blankets over her turning the heat up and even plugging up the carry heater they he putting it towards her.

All he could do was pace back and forth his heart beating horrible fast. "It's gonna be okay Ali...it is....FUC*!" He turned around automatically punching the wall making a huge hole. His eyes were stinging red,heart kind hung harder by the second,anger consuming...