36

"Okay seriously guys,I guess I shoulda figured that when it comes to a mix of The How You Doin crew,and The Hype bros this is where we'd end up!" Alicia yelled over the loud club music.

"Hey no negativity chick,just stay hyped! This is the life,fist pump bro!"

"Oh yea!" Ryder replied fist pounding with Mojo before they both broke into a fist pump battle.

"Don't worry,they're normally like this,they're safe to drive back,at least I think."

"If that's the case then I guess I'm riding back with you Two." She said looking towards Jason and Gable.

"That I won't mind,Gable tends to knockout fast after partying and his snoring,not a fan."

"Oh come on I'm not that bad,am I?"

"I'll just say, I'm surprised you don't wake yourself up when you do."

"Have I mentioned how much I've missed you guys no matter how jerkie you guys act towards each other sometimes."

"We miss you too and now that you're here at least tonight I say,we go full statin Island Shuffle! HOW YOU DOIN!"

------
After about an hour later everyone was ready to leave and all ended up just following each other back to the hotel then going their separate ways except for Alicia & Jason who once they got to the hotel changed into regular clothes a t shirt and sweats basically and going down to the arcade,they'd spent about a good 30 minutes there before grabbing Starbucks which was in the lobby and heading up to Alicia's room " since Gable was completely knocked out and they didn't wanna wake him or hear his snoring to watch movies.

"Those guys...and gal can seriously party hard huh?"

"Especially with Carmella,I never met the Hype Bros,well MoJo at least until now and might I say,they're the perfect pair."

"Trying dealing with them on a daily basis."

"Yeah,I bet." Alicia said chuckling, she walked over to Jason and leaned on his shoulder,his heart speeding faster not sure what to do,he just leaned his head onto hers. Alicia nuzzles her face into his neck,he hugged her back.

The doors opened revealing Ryder & Mojo. Ryder starting to first pump while Mojo stood there shaking his head smirking.

Alicia had already fallen asleep already trying to stay up on the way back. He decided to carry her, she stirred up a little and Jason told her to put her legs round his waist and put her arms around his neck, she did so and he walked them both to her room.

Jason gently placed Alicia on the bed taking her shoes off for her before helping her pull the covers up.
Iooii I left the room

--------
"Reigns what the hell,you can't  just go to FL to  to check on Alicia then come back that's a Waste of money."

"Says the guy who wastes his money on buying 3 packs of the full pack gum."

"Hey! It's a need,don't judge me...besides its on sale every time I go."

"Whatever,just call her...I'm going to bed shower,I'll try not to use all the hot water."

"Whatever." He must think I'm stupid. Once Dean was in the bathroom he grabbed his bag and phone and left the room.